Are you truly passionate about childcare and growing a career?
"An exciting opportunity in a unique, beautiful Nursery"
We are looking to recruit a level 3 Nursery Nurse for a full time permanent position at Little Orchard House Nursery. We are a modern purpose built, family run day nursery based in Greenford, West London area.
One of our key focuses at Little Orchard House Nursery is to help progress our nursery team and create a professional and enjoyable work place for all staff. Our main aim is to provide the highest quality of childcare and provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment for children and parents. We provide childcare from 12months to pre-school age.
The nursery is very accessible by public transport as we are walking distance from Greenford Station (central line), with multiple bus stops and we also offer on site parking for staff.
To work with us you will need a positive and passionate attitude, a caring nature, experience within childcare setting and a full relevant early years qualification (minimum level3)
Your role as a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Assisting and support to the management team
Requirements and qualifications for this role:
- A relevant childcare early years qualification - Level 3 Btec or NVQ in childcare
- Experience and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage - EYFS & Ofsted
- 2 years experience in childcare settings
- Understanding of play based approach to children's learning and development
- To be able to display consistent good practice and work in a positive manner
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion and enthusiasm for childcare
- Excited in personal career growth
Salary: £16,500 - £18,000
As an independent nursery, Little Orchard House encourages growth for their staff, and depend on reliable trust of staff, therefore the salary for this role is negotiable depending on your experience and knowledge.
- Full time - 37.5 hour week
Required licence or certification:
- Level 3 childcare qualification
We at Little Orchard House are looking to interview and trial all candidates as soon as possible, however only candidates who can provide the relevant certificates, paperwork and security checks will be considered.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV to by completing the form below or call 0208 578 6566 to discuss in further detail.
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly