Deputy Nursery Manager
- Contract Type
We are currently representing a flourishing nursery located in the heart of East Dulwich London, who are recruiting for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to lead their capable and confident team. This will be a full-time 35 hours per week role.
As a Deputy Manager, your role will be mixed office based completing office tasks and room based supporting the staff team and engaging with the children. Opportunities are available for all staff with a strong internal career and professional development structure,
Benefits and Perks include:
- 35 hour weeks for all staff
- 33 days' holiday for all staff
- Lunch hour paid for all staff
- High Street Discounts for all staff using Perkbox
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Childcare
- Excellent language, ICT and communication skills
- Good time management and people skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities/SENCO
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Experience in a senior role e.g Room Leader of large room, Third in Charge, Deputy Manager etc.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please send your most up to date CV to Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment as soon as possible.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly