Nursery Nurse - Croydon
2 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Nurse Required in Croydon
StaffBank Recruitment is working in partnership with a Private Nursery situated in Croydon who is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team.
As the new Nursery Nurse with children aged either between 3 months to 2 years or 3-4 years and will be responsible for key children, ensuring the children reach their highest potential throughout their time at the nursery.
The nursery caters for up to 70 children aged between 6 months – 5 years and is operational 51 weeks a year, Monday to Friday 07:00 – 18:00.
This position will be working full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Exciting benefits include:
- £16,000 - £18,000 Dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Local transport links nearby
- Free parking
- Additional Early Years training and support provided
- Free uniform provided
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years experience within an Early Years setting as a Nursery Nurse
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Safeguarding
- The ability to work well within a team
- Good communication skills
Your responsibilities include:
- Being a supportive, friendly and caring Nursery Nurse who can provide a stimulating environment for all toddlers in your care
- To produce accurate observations in order to track children’s progress
- Building and maintaining good quality relationships with parents and carers
- Attending staff and parent meetings
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- To help develop social skills during meal times
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS Standard
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Apply for Nursery Nurse - Croydon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly