1 day left
- Contract Type
We are recruiting for a Nursery manager for an exclusive nursery for a unique setting based in Chiswick.
The setting is very small and would be ideal for Deputy Nursery Managers with proven experience of working in 'good' or 'outstanding' settings, or a Nursery Manager looking for an opportunity to make a real difference to the children in this exclusive nursery.
- hold a relevant childcare qualification (level 3 as minimum)
- Have proven senior level experience in a setting with a 'good' or 'outstanding' Ofsted
- Experience of working staff teams- excellent staff management skills
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
- The ability to work on own initiative
- 2 years' experience in a management capacity In return you will receive excellent salary, benefits, training programme and career progression.
this is an amazing opportunity to work for a company that is growing and can offer a role that is different to any other childcare provider
Bamboo childcare are working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
The salary for this role is £28000 to £32000 dependant on experience.
Please send your CV to us through this site if interested or contact us for more information regarding the Nursery manager role in Chiswick, London
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly