4 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Nurse - IP17 – Saxmundham, Suffolk
We are looking for a happy, friendly, experienced Practitioner to join our clients beautiful ever-growing Nursery.
The nursery is a non-profit Early Years setting based in Saxmundham providing full day-care for ages 0 – 5 years, 8am – 6pm, five days per week, fifty weeks per year.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will work as part of a team, good communication skills are essential as well as having a willing attitude towards working with others.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Key person for a small group of children.
- Developing strong bonds with the children and their families.
- Completing individual observations, assessment, and planning for your key group, in line with the EYFS and Development Matters.
- Taking part in Parent’s evenings and creating strong parent partnerships to support the children and families.
- Working as part of the preschool team to discuss the needs of all children, identify individual needs, and promote best practice.
- Attending staff meetings and training for personal and professional development.
- Being aware of hazards throughout the day and acting to alleviate them e.g. mopping up spilt water, helping children put away resources they are no longer using.
- Being ready, willing, and positive in taking part in all areas of learning and development to ensure the children are given the best possible start in their Early Years.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training, and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent
- Experience of working with children birth -5 years
- Sound knowledge of the legal requirements and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the implications for early years’ settings
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
40 hours p/w, pay will be discussed at interview and will be dependent on experience and qualifications, on-going support, and opportunities of career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote ref AC1457 and ask for Lucy
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly