Nursery Practitioner Level 3
5 days left
- Contract Type
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner – BS49 Congresbury, North Somerset
Our client’s nursery aims to provide a safe, healthy, and stimulating learning environment for the children entrusted in their care, ensuring that their time spent with them is happy, educational, and fun. The nursery is a dedicated property in a lovely rural setting with a large amount of space for the children to enjoy both inside and outside in accordance with Early Years Foundation Stage. They accommodate children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
FULL TIME POSITION - SALARY NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE, MUST HAVE TRANSPORT
You must have a full and relevant Early Years Childcare and Education qualification at level 3 or above. (e.g. NNEB Certificate/diploma, NVQ 3, CACHE level 3)
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each child feels welcome and loved within the nursery
- Undertaking key-worker trackers
- Individual learning plans
- Planning appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Observing, supporting, and extending children’s learning
- Maintaining accurate and effective children’s records
- Working in partnership with parents/carers
- Following and understanding Safeguarding Procedures and ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Participate and partake in training available, both externally and in-house.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare, you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and provide suitable references.
The salary is competitive and will be discussed on interview. It will depend on experience and qualifications.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 AND Quote Ref AC1456 and ask for Lucy
Apply for Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly