Nursery Nurse Level 2 or 3 and Apprentice
4 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Nurse Level 2 and 3 and Apprentice Nursery Nurse -Reading (RG2 0GX)
Our client’s nursery is popular within the community, attracting parents with the 'home from home' open plan layout and family orientated ethos. Over the years the business has maintained and developed this style of day-care to the success it enjoys today. The nursery is based at Kennet Island in South Reading. They pride themselves with the positive development and learning of all their children and enjoy celebrating their success when starting school and being part of their local community.
Due to expansion we are recruiting for a Level 2 or 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse to join their team
You must have a full and relevant Early Years Childcare and Education qualification at level 2 or above. (e.g. NNEB Certificate/diploma, NVQ 3, CACHE)
Job responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring each child feels welcome and loved within the nursery
- Undertaking key-worker trackers
- Individual learning plans
- Planning appropriately for children using the EYFS framework
- Observing, supporting, and extending children’s learning
- Maintaining accurate and effective children’s records
- Working in partnership with parents/carers
- Following and understanding Safeguarding Procedures and ensuring that children are kept safe.
- Participate and partake in training available, both externally and in-house.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare, you will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and provide suitable references.
The salary is competitive and will be discussed on interview. It will depend on experience and qualifications.
The role is permanent and full time
Apprentice Nursery Nurse
This is a permanent role based on full time hours. The salary will be in line with the Government apprentice wage. All candidates must be committed and hardworking in order to achieve the relevant qualifications.
What you need:
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm for childcare and education
- Excellent team skills and communication
- A professional attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop skills further
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one-off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote ref AC1446 and ask for Lucy
Apply for Nursery Nurse Level 2 or 3 and Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly