4 days left
- Contract Type
Nursery Manager – (M8) Manchester
Full Time: £25,000 a year
Our client’s nursery is an Ofsted accredited private nursery in Manchester, which, since 1993, has remained dedicated to providing an outstanding quality of day care and education for children from birth up to the age of 5.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager who possesses the ability to work in a challenging, fast moving environment.
The ideal candidate would be joining a well-established nursery with a large staff team. You will motivate and lead a team by delivering outstanding practice by working side by side with the practitioners, whilst working as a manager to ensure the effective development and daily management of the nursery.
The manager role will include:
- Overseeing the running of the Nursery.
- Ensuring all local authorities & Ofsted requirements are met.
- Monitoring and implementation high quality provision according to EYFS
- Staff recruitment/appraisals and performance management.
- Training and development of the staff team.
- Liaise closely with parents to ensure a high level of involvement and customer satisfaction at all time.
- Marketing and selling the Nursery to prospective parents.
- Increasing occupancy levels.
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Qualification or equivalent and 2 years of management experience.
- Undertaken and completed an Ofsted inspection as part of management receiving a Good or Outstanding grading.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, energetic and able to motivate others.
- Determination and the will to raise standards.
- Strong people management skills and leadership.
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards.
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Paediatric First Aid.
In return the nursery offers;
- Competitive Salary 22K-25K depending on qualification and experience.
- Generous holiday package.
- Performance monthly and annually bonuses.
- Opportunities for continuous Professional Development.
- management: 2 years
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly