4 days left
- Contract Type
An Outstanding Montessori Nursery in Pinner is seeking a qualified Montessori Teacher.
The Nursery offers full day care for children aged 0-5 years, and is seeking a practitioner who is qualified to either ICI or AMA standard in Montessori Pedagogy.
You will work alongside a team of qualified Nursery staff and a second Montessori Teacher to ensure the effective delivery on the Montessori teaching method across the Nursery, focusing particularly on children aged 2-5 years.
The Nursery is in Pinner and has great access to Pinner Underground Station on the Metropolitan line.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS and Montessori methods.
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* ICI or AMA Montessori qualification
* Experience in the EYFS & Montessori Methods
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Montessori Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly