6 days left
- Contract Type
Felcott Road, Walton-on-Thames
Salary: £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Nursery Manager to join our Toad Hall nursery in Walton-on-Thames. You will need previous experience in Nursery Management.
Our staff are our biggest asset at Toad Hall and we are keen to improve, develop and grow our amazing team. We are currently recruiting for a variety of roles across the group, as it takes a lot of people, with different skills and experiences to provide high quality childcare.
An experienced manager with previous leadership experience, you’re a people person who can inspire and motivate everyone from employees to parents and children. In addition to your experience of marketing, people management and financial responsibility, you’ll be a charismatic Early Years practitioner with a sound knowledge of all aspects of child development. You’ll have at least an Early Years Level 3 qualification and will be well versed in Ofsted procedures.
About the role
With overall responsibility for the running of the nursery, you will recruit and manage staff, promote and market the nursery to achieve occupancy targets, take responsibility for the nursery’s budget and be in charge of building maintenance. As Nursery Manager you will of course also build and maintain excellent relationships with the children in your care and their parents, taking an active role in ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Delivering high standards of care and education, ensuring the effective implementation of Toad Hall’s initiatives such as our Early Language Programme and Cook and Grow.
- Effectively leading and managing of the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date on current early childhood thinking/trends, responding to any developments in a proactive way.
- Effectively managing the nursery budget and occupancy levels.
- Developing strong parent partnerships and providing added value services to parents.
- Marketing the nursery and engaging with local networking groups to build occupancy.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the nursery.
- Having lots of fun!
You will need:
In addition to a full and relevant Level 3 qualification and DBS check, the ideal candidate will also have a higher childcare qualification and/or a management or leadership qualification. Please be aware that candidates who do not have the relevant experience will not be considered.
In return we provide:
- Free uniform.
- Competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay.
- Paid time off for dependants, increasing annual leave with each complete year of service.
- Discounts and savings at over 900 retailers through Toad Hall Rewards.
- Generous staff discount on childcare places and discount for one family member too!
Excellent training and development opportunities.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Nursery Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
You can do this by clicking the Apply button below NOW!
If you are not sure that the Nursery Manager role is right for you, then visit our website https://www.toadhall-nursery.co.uk which has an up to date list of all job roles at the Toad Hall Nursery group.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly