Nursery Nurse - Brentford - West London
2 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join:
A chain of four nurseries nestled in the capital – we’re not big, but we do have big plans! Our nurseries are long established and have a solid reputation for delivering great childcare, but now we have a new CEO who’s vision and drive is to take things beyond the next level. Now we've embarked on this exciting journey we need to recruit new talent, fun people with drive, enthusiasm, ambition and a real passion for early years – if this is you, then we would love to meet you.
We’re not for the faint hearted and shrinking violets will need to blossom (although we can help with that), uncompromising high quality runs through everything we do to ensure the best possible learning outcomes for children. Our vision is to inspire young minds of the future – if you like what you’ve read so far – come and join the ride; it’ll be a blast!
We are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse level 3 qualified
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner with a passion for working with young children.
- Level 3 in childcare
- Experience of working with babies
- Have experience in a 'good' or 'outstanding' setting.
- Strong understanding of the EYFS
- Ability to plan in line with EYFS
- Good communication skills both with children and parents
- Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative.
The role will involve:
- Acting as Keyworker and to observe, assess, and record the individual needs of the children in your care, including day sheets, and to be familiar with all existing records of each child in your care.
- Creating a welcoming, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in the room.
- Planning, preparing, participating in and evaluating daily activities, in conjunction with your Manager and team members, incorporating the Early Years Curriculum.
- Providing and maintaining high standards of physical care and hygiene in areas of skincare, toileting, feeding, and dressing
- To have and promote a responsible and professional attitude to your role and support your staff team at all times.
- A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of child development and to keep up-to-date with the latest childcare policies and practices through training.
- Monitor the social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development of the children in your care and in consultation with parents and management complete assessments as and when necessary.
Alternatively please share this job with a colleague you think may be interested as we currently operate a recommend a friend scheme whereby if you introduce someone we go on to place in employment we will reward you with store vouchers for a store of your choice.
Apply for Nursery Nurse - Brentford - West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly