Nursery Practitioner – Wimbledon SW19
We are a large day nursery company with 5 branches over London, and are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse in our branch in Wimbledon SW19. The age range of the nursery is 3 months to 5 years, and we also offer a before & after school facility for parents. The nursery is located within close walking distance to Wimbledon Underground and Main Line.
We are looking to recruit qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team. This Nursery Nurse vacancy is a full time position with an immediate start to work date. We offer shift work between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm. You will be working alongside other qualified members of staff in a lively and friendly setting!
Your key day-to-day tasks would include:
- Planning of curriculum with room colleagues as per Early Years Foundation Stage
- Planning of early years foundation stage training
- Ensuring you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great holiday entitlement
- Further on the job training
- Great career prospects
If you feel that you are looking for a challenge, or simply want to further your experience with the possibility of promotion and working your way up in a company, this is where you should apply!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click on the APPLY button.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly