4 days left
- Contract Type
A motivated and enthusiastic Deputy Manager is required for a fabulous nursery in North Hertsmere.
The nursery is finished to a high standard, with a large outdoor area.
As Deputy Manager you will support the Nursery Manager in the running of the nursery. You will possess the necessary skills to lead the team in providing exceptional childcare on a daily basis.
You will work in partnership with the Manager and the staff team to uphold good practice and work towards an Ofsted Outstanding rating.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead the staff team providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly