Senior Deputy Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Deputy Manager at a fabulous nursery in Kensington.
It is a small and unique setting that is planning to expand in the near future. The successful candidate will lead the expansion.
As Senior Deputy Manager you will run the setting, support the staff team and build strong parent-nursery partnerships.
You will possess the ability to progressively lead the team towards attaining outstanding care and education in a stunning state of the art setting that offers the very best facilities.
The successful candidate will be experienced in supporting room based staff in developing and enhancing practices as the setting strives to deliver outstanding practices.
The role offers amazing opportunities for career development and training opportunities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Senior Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly