Our client is looking to recruit an experienced self-motivated nursery manager to join the project management team to brand a new purpose-built nursery.
The nursery provides care and learning for children aged from six months to five years old. The nursery’s ethos is inspired by a mixture of Montessori and EYFS practice. A Montessori qualification would be desirable but is not essential. You will lead your staff team in delivering the very best practice and education across the setting ensuring the health, safety and well-being of the children.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the nursery including finances, marketing, budget control, dealing with enquiries, managing waiting lists, administration, and recruitment whilst adhering to the policies, procedures and legislation. You will be responsible for conducting staff assessment and identifying the training needs of your staff team.
- NVQ Level 4 with minimum 3 years Management Experience. Minimum of GCSE Grade C or above in maths and English or equivalent
- ICT qualification preferable or a sound knowledge of microsoft or macOS applications
- A firm understanding and experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Welfare Requirements and how these are put into practice
- A clear understanding of safeguarding children and safeguarding procedures
- Experience in dealing with external agencies
- Good communication and analytical skills
What you can expect:
- 4 or 5 day working week, by agreement
- Excellent salary
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ bonuses
- Discounted childcare
- Excellent career opportunities
- In house training
- Plus much more…
An Enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted
To apply Please send your CV to Yellow Duck Childcare as soon as possible.
Yellow Duck Childcare is an independent childcare agency. Our small team of dedicated childcare consultants who have over 10 years experience working directly in children’s nurseries are dedicated to finding you the job you want and offering you the very best support and advice.
Come and join a professional childcare company, run by dedicated childcare professionals, for dedicated childcare professionals.
Plenty of other permanent and temporary positions across London and the South East available. Contact us now!
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly