Children Coordinator (M/F)
CLUB MED IS HIRING A KIDS COORDINATOR (M/F) FOR TEMPORARY FROM 3 TO 8 MONTHS.
Job reference : baby-club-animator-mf-20524254
Type of contract : Temporary
Contract duration : From 3 to 8 months
Level of studies : Vocational
Localisation : London EC1Y 8SY, GB
Company description :
Established in 1950, Club Med was the first one to offer all-inclusive holidays. It has been constantly innovating over the last 60 years to become a reference within the travel industry with over 80 villages around the world and a cruise sailing ship, the Club Med2. Club Med offers now to its clients a new way of experiencing vacations in its upscale friendly and multicultural villages. Its success comes from its commitment to satisfy its clients and make them happy.
To achieve this goal Club Med relies on the hard work and expertise of its staff, the G.Os ("Gentils Organisateurs", French for Kind Organisers).
By working at Club Med you can make the most of your professional and personal abilities. Every day you will develop your skills through your job by working with knowledgeable teams and through relationships with our exceptional guests. You will live in a fantastic location and benefit from professional training as well as from the possibility to progress in your career. You will represent our image of friendly luxury by creating and sharing a world of happiness.
* Welcoming, building trust and taking care of children from 4 to 17 years-old
* Supporting and supervising of children in the various sport activities of the resort
* Organizing and animating games, festivals and shows
* Maintaining the children's security within the Mini Club structure and during activities in the Resort
* Maintaining the respect of Club Med's hygiene and safety conditions, as well as the maintenance of Club Med property
Temporary local G.O contract consistent with the host Country law. Accommodation and meals provided by the Club and other advantages connected with our Club Mediterranée group. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check required (payable by applicant)
Localisation : France entière
Required profile :
* Availability and international mobility from 3 to 8 months or during school holidays
* Childcare diploma preferred
* CPR First Aid preferred
* Working experience in childcare supervision (summer camp) mandatory
* Basic knowledge of French or knowledge of another foreign language
To apply: click on apply button