Supernumerary Deputy Manager
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Supernumerary Deputy Nursery Manager to join an OFSTED rated Outstanding setting in North West London!
The Supernumerary Deputy Nursery Manager will support the Nursery Manager with the day to day operations of a busy and hugely successful nursery setting, which provides full day care for children aged 0-5 years.
As Supernumerary Deputy Nursery Manager you will oversee the running of the nursery, leading Room Leaders, Nursery Staff and Teachers to ensure the very best quality of care, education and development across the setting, you will have strong leadership skills and the ability to accurately observe and feedback to staff in regards to practice and statutory requirements.
You will also support the Manager in the commercial aspects of running a very popular and successful setting, including sales and marketing, parental partnerships, PR and community involvement and financial and budget management.
The role is supernumerary to the Nursery's staff ratios meaning the successful post holder will have the opportunity to spend their full working week leading, supporting and developing already exceptional standards in the Nursery.
The setting is a stunning, purpose build nursery facility, painstakingly designed to offer the children the very best Nursery environment.
You will be joining a Nursery that offers industry leading salaries, bonuses and benefits and which offers amazing career development opportunities.
The setting is close to several public transport links, and offers designated parking facilities also.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
* To lead the nursery to achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and support the manager to manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To support the Manager in effectively managing the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To support the Manager to manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
The role offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Supernumerary Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly