AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITHIN A UNIQUE PRIVATE BILINGUAL NURSERY IN CENTRAL LONDON
Salary: In the region of £27,000 to £35,000 per annum (neg)
This is a unique private nursery set in the heart of central London. The nursery are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager (Rising 2s) who has exceptional inter-personal skills and great leadership qualities who can lead a great team of nursery nurses and help further develop the nursery and its practices.
The nursery is bilingual therefore the children learn in both English and French. The nursery approach is very child-cantered, with a focus on the individual children's needs, and diversity is at the heart of their philosophy.
Duties for the post
- Marketing the nursery within the local community
- Interviewing and inducting suitably qualified and experienced staff
- Supporting and developing the nursery team
- Managing a budget
- Speaking to potential and existing parents, giving them high standard of customer service
- Creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- Supervising activity planning to ensure that children’s needs are met
- Creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child records
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Early Childhood Education or the equivalent such as NNEB.
- Have strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a nursery managerial role
- High level of proficiency in English and ideally French
- Strong understanding of safeguarding regulations
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety
- Hold a current DBS (Enhanced) / or equivalent if from outside the UK
How to apply:
Please Submit your CV BELOW NOW!
Or Alternatively Forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org – for the attention of Lisa Bavidge
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly