High Standard Nurseries in the Buckinghamshire area are seeking enthusiastic Nursery Practitioners to join their team.
The nurseries are dedicated to providing high standards of care and education. They are state-of-the-art, each equipped with excellent facilities.
The settings are easily accessible by car or by public transport.
As Nursery Practitioner you will be responsible for a group of key children. You will observe and plan for these children. You will build strong parent partnerships.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly