Nursery Nurse - Kensington & Chelsea
Academics are currently working alongside a fantastic Independent School and Nursery who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join them in the new term.
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse?
Do you want to work in a friendly and successful environment?
Are you looking to work in an independent school?
A hard working and ambitious independent school in Notting Hill are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and dynamic Nursery Nurse to join their team in the summer term. The Head Teacher is looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and will bring new skills and ideas to the classroom. She wants someone who is committed, flexible and adaptable. If that is you, then apply now!
The school can offer you:
- A starting salary of £20,000
- September 2017 Start
- The chance to gain experience working alongside a teacher
- A friendly and supportive team
- Support with further professional development
- A progressing achieving school in a fantastic area
- Excellent facilities and for both children and staff
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN A SCHOOL
Your role in the class will be to work alongside the Teacher supporting them in the daily management of the class. There is a strong focus on small group work so you will have key children and will observe and plan group sessions that will support their numeracy and literacy. You will also be supporting the transition of reception to year 1 class.
The school are looking for candidates who have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or a BA in Early Years
- An A*-C in Maths and English GCSE
- An excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong knowledge on the EYFS
- Experience of taking observations
- 3 years experience
- Confident, approachable and friendly character
The school are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse or Early Years Graduate who has the motivation, commitment and desire to achieve and progress within the department. The successful candidate will join a team who all have passion and enthusiasm working together closely as a team.
If this is the job for you apply to this vacancy now. If you would like to know more about this, or other vacancies we are working on, please get in contact with Andrew Corriette @ Academics today on 0203 031 4862 / andrew.corriette@academicsltd .co.uk!
Apply for Nursery Nurse - Kensington & Chelsea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly