Early Education & Childcare Manager
£27,000 to £30,000
Early Start Education is a provider of high quality early education, family support and training services. Our Mission as an organisation is to build value and social value within the communities we work. We aim to deliver superior customer care, to empower leaders to innovate and drive results, to ensure our polices and processes are customer and employee friendly, and to demonstrate honesty, care and integrity in all our relationships.
We are currently looking for a committed and skilled Nursery Manager, who shares our values, to join our expanding early years workforce.
The role requires a dynamic individual to lead day to day operations; ensuring that the setting provides a high quality of care and an enabling learning environment for children aged 3-6 months to 5 years of age.
This role is for a leader capable of motivating and inspiring the staff team to achieve, and maintain, the standards of an outstanding early education and childcare setting.
This setting is in a purpose built childcare centre in Manor Park, East London, registered for 68 children. The site has just been fully refurbished and re-equipped to a very high standard. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager or for a deputy manager who is ready to step up to Nursery Manager to join our team.
Experience & Skills Required
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience as a deputy manager or nursery manager
- Significant and recent experience of working with children aged 0 to 5 years
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Knowledge and ability to implement the Early Years Foundation Stage including Safeguarding and Health & Safety requirements
- Implementation of the OFSTED standards/regulations towards becoming an Outstanding provider of early education and childcare
- Excellent rate of pay
- Part-time or job-share applications considered
- Ongoing career development and support
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and an annual Childcare Disqualification Disclosure
Please Submit Your CV by Applying Below Now!
For more information, you can visit https://www.earlystartgroup.com/jobs/eecmspec
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly