Nursery Room Leader - Ealing
Do you enjoy supervising day-day activities for the staff team? Do you thrive on the responsibility on curriculum development, delivery and childcare safety? If so, this role may be a great fit.
- Nursery Room Leader
- Working with under 2's
- Surpervising staff
- Start ASAP
I am working with a Fantastic nursery with Excellent staff who actually want to be there and care about the children. It has a home from home feel with large age specific outdoor space.
The hours will be Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm.
The nursery has around 50 children with just over 12 staff members
- Manage 4 staff and work with children from 6 months to 2 years.
- Complete development records, planning and room planning
- Complete line management meetings
- Cover for assistant managers and be named Ofsted person
- In-depth knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework 2014
- Ofsted requirements
- Safeguarding and Welfare requirements
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements in early yearas
- Work within a Christian ethos
Salary is around £21,000 to £22,000
Please click 'Apply' first and contact Alistair Lee on 0203 031 4862 to discuss the position.
Apply for Nursery Room Leader - Ealing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly