Pre School Room Leader
Pre School Room Leader
We are looking for a confident, experienced and positive Pre-School Senior Practitioner/ Room Leader.
The role of a senior nursery Practitioner is to work alongside the management team to provide a high level of professional leadership and management to all playroom based staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest possible standards of care and education. We are looking for someone who is motivated and takes pride in their room, and able to take our growing preschool room to the next level.
- Comply with all regulatory requirements
- Provide high standards of care and education
- Support playroom staff in their roles
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
- Develop and enhance learning environments
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff
- Promote a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure appropriate planning and assessment is in place and is accurately maintained by the appropriate staff
- Support the development of good practice in relation to special educational needs and inclusion
- Provide leadership and support to all playroom based staff to enable them to establish and maintain professional positive working relationships with both colleagues, parents and carers
- Demonstrate excellent practice and act as a positive role model to staff and children at all times
- Deploy staff effectively to ensure the required standards are maintained
- Ensure the effective implementation of the company’s key person system and allocate key children appropriately
- Ensure that all children are kept safe and that staff are confident to follow safeguarding procedures
- Implement and support others in delivering the EYFS in line with current practice and guidelines
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with relevant outside agencies
- Proactively promote the nursery to current and potential parents/customers including in the wider community
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
- Support, supervise and mentor playroom based staff and students
- In conjunction with the management team identify, address and support in individual training needs and self-development such as supervisions and appraisals
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager
- Assume additional management responsibilities as and when required
If you feel this is the job for you and you would like to join our team please send over your CV and tell us why you feel you would be good for the role.
Job Type: Full-time (40hrs over 4-5 days)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
To Apply: Please submit your CV below
Apply for Pre School Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly