Opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager with at least 2 years management experience is available at our nurseries. Required qualification is Childcare Level 3/5, BA in Early Years or relevant equivalent. Consideration will be given to practitioners working towards their qualifications. Minimum of 2years nursery management experience is required.
You will be managing a friendly team and receive support from the nursery management.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
• Two years management experience
• Relevant childcare qualification, minimum – Level 3/5 or BA in early years or a relevant equivalent
• Must be computer literate
• Knowledge and experience of the EYFS statutory framework, learning and development of children
• Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
• Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
Salary range is £24,000 - £28,000
Docklands Day Nursery is committed to ensuring everyone in our organisation is responsible for Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Docklands Day Nursery is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and therefore application is welcomed from all.
For more information about the post please contact the nursery on
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly