Nursery Practitioners required
4 days left
- Contract Type
A medium-sized day nursery in Islington seeks Level 2/3 qualified nursery practitioners to work with children aged from 0-5 years.
Typical responsibilities include:
- dressing, feeding, changing and washing children
- providing a safe, interesting and stimulating environment
- entertaining children
- organising and supervising play and work activities such as reading, cooking, music and dancing
- taking children out to the park and on visits
- liaising with parents/carers and professionals such as social workers, teachers, speech therapists and health visitors
- maintaining records
- monitoring and recording progress
- giving first aid if required
Key skills required:
- a good sense of humour
- team worker
Applicants must have at least two years of paid work experience in a nursery, and NVQ 2/3 in childcare and a current DBS/CRB. A good command of the English language is essential. To apply you must have a genuine love for children and be willing to undergo a two session trial.
Salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. References are required. Please send us your CV as soon as possible.
Apply for Nursery Practitioners required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly