Found 482 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £63,479 to £70,071 p.a, plus £2,570 London Weighting and £650 Essential Car User Allowance
As the Director of Operations you will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and driving continual improvement and business growth throughout t...
- Loughton, Essex
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Thriving Nursery looking to appoint enthusiastic Level 3 or above full-time early years practitioners and bank staff/lunch-time cover.
- Park Royal, NW10 7TR
- Competitive and Negotiable
we have an exciting opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner
The appointed person will be responsible for the day to day running of the Nursery Department and the health, safety and welfare of all children.
- Tooting, London
- Up to £18,000 per annum (Pro Rata) plus bonuses and discount in childcare
Committed and innovative Room Leader/Third in Charge required to join our brand new bilingual nursery in Wandsworth.
- Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Excellent salary and opportunities for promotion and development
Exciting opportunity for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join our Outstanding nursery in Hitchin.
- Abington, Northampton
- Excellent salary and opportunities for promotion and development.
An exciting and rewarding job opportunity has become available in our fun and innovative day nursery in Northampton.
- Brooklands Weybridge, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Weybridge The nursery offers many benefits an...
- East London
- Scale 4
We are looking for Early Years Assistants who have experience of and commitment to high-quality early years education.
- TW11 0RJ and SW19 3QH
The EYP is a key teacher qualified NVQ 3 or above, is responsible for providing the highest quality of care and education.
- TW11 0RJ and SW19 3QH
- FT £13,936 P/T prorated of FT salary
Nursery assistants need to be highly organised, enthusiastic, undertaking their duties with initiative and care.
- Enfield ,Hillingdon, North London
- £16,000 to £22,000
Tara Kindergartens have vacancies for all three posts in our nurseries in the Enfield Borough. Additionally there is also a vacancy for a Nursery Nurse in ...
- £31000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a Brand New setting -Due to open in March but March to start ASAP!
- £19000 - £21000
An experienced and enthusiastic Deputy Manager is urgently required for our 38 places nursery in central Ilford with good transport links.
- East London
- £18000 - £19000 per annum + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Third in Charge to join our Billets Corner Nursery in Walthamstow, East London. The role will be based in our toddler room....
- West Hampstead, London
Very professional nursery nurse needed for a 20-24K full time position in West Hampstead.
- £7.69 per hour
As the Crèche Manager you will be responsible for the daily running and administration of the crèche whilst adhering to the Policies & Procedures of Nuffield...
- Highbury N5 and Archway N19
- Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Required to join our friendly, committed staff teams at Little Angels Day Nurseries at Highbury N5 and Archway N19.
- South East London
- attractive salary and staff pension available.
We are looking for a dynamic Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager & Nursery Nurses for our Nursery. You will need to demonstrate previous experience of ...
- Brentford, Syon Park TW8
- Up to 24,000 per annum + benefits + 50% discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...