Found 527 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- hadlow, tonbridge TN11
- Up to £16,120 plus benefits
Wonderful nursery in Hadlow, Tonbridge, seeks a room leader to manage their toddler (2 yr old) room. Ideally you will be a driver as the nursery is not near...
- Scale 3 Point 14‐17 £19,644 - £20,775
The successful applicant’s predominant role in our Activity Centre will be in developing and delivering high quality childcare and education for children age...
- Sidcup, Kent
- See Salary Band highlighted
A great opportunity to come and work in an ‘Outstanding’ setting with a fantastic team.
- West London and Middlesex
- £15,000 to £18,000 pa (NEG)
Nursery Nurses - west London (Chiswick, Hammersmith, Northfields, Brentford) - paying to £18,000 pa
- Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead, Bushey, Radlett, nr. Northwood
- Up to £18,500 pa (depending on level, location and role)
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Hertfordshire (Bovingdon, Bushey, Radlett) - Up to £18,500 depending on role and setting
- Bushey, Hertfordshire
- £30,000 to £40,000 pa DOE
Nursery Manager - Nr. Bushey, Hertfordshire - £30,000 to £40,000 pa
- West London
- £30,000 to £35,000 pa (very negotiable)
Nursery Manager/Support Manager - West London - salary £30,000 to £35,000 pa but is negotiable outside this range for the right candidate
- £6.50 - £7.25 per annum
Nursery Nurse - Long Road Nursery We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our Long Road Nursery in Cambridge
- £6.50 - £7.25 per annum
Nursery Nurse - Fulbourn Day Nursery, Cambridge We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our Fulbourn Day Nursery in Cambridge. You will be ex...
- £22,672 p/a
Management of the nursery with specific responsibility for ensuring the safe, compliant and quality assured delivery of the Statutory Framework for...
- £140 - £150 Per Day
An ‘outstanding’ three-form entry primary school in Lewisham, South East London (SE13) is seeking a qualified Year 1 classroom teacher who is available to st...
- Link House, Ninelands Lane, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 1NT
- £20,000.00 PA
We are looking for an exceptional, child-centred executive with experience and motivation to join our management team in a busy 92 place Nursery
- £125 - £150 Per Day April to July
A ‘good’ independent Nursery and Pre-preparatory school in Islington (N1) is looking to appoint two qualified Nursery Teachers who are available to start at ...
- £16000 - £20000 Per Annum
A ‘good’ one-form entry coeducational primary school in Cricklewood, North West (NW2), requires experienced Teaching Assistants to start as soon as possible....
- Banpo District of Seoul
- Between KWR 44000000-66000000 (2 to 13 years’ experience)
Dulwich College Seoul seeking an experienced and qualified early years practitioner with degree status to lead the Under 3’s team in the Foundation stage( D...
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Inclusive International package such as Accommodation, Flights, Medical, Visa and gratuity bonus
Our Client in Dubai is looking for Qualified Early years teachers to start with them for the next academic year. If interested contact SeekTeachers IMMEDIATELY
- Up to £8.84 per hour dependent on experience.
Looking for a new challenge? The Co-operative Childcare is an exciting, expanding and growing childcare group with an abundance of opportunities. Attend our ...
- We are a 6min walk from either Pimlico or St James’s Park tube station or a 15min walk from Victoria. You can also catch the 507 bus from Waterloo.
- Volunteer position
We run a popular nursery supporting local families and are seeking volunteers to help us deliver a fun and learning environment for children. Support and su...
A Nursery Manager is required in the Manchester area.
- £28000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Nursery Manager to join an amazing setting in Clapham.