Found 417 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Crouch End
- £22,000 - £27,000 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Teacher in our Nursery in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated i...
- Up to £15k dep on exp
Term Time only setting needs new staff - an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding setting with great salary
- Woking Surrey
- £30k to £34k dep on exp plus bonuses
An experienced nursery manager needed for a busy setting in Woking / Guildford for a premium provider
- Chessington, Surrey
an experienced deputy manager needed for this busy setting in Chessington - excellent transport links
- £15600 - £16000 per annum + benefits
Kidsunlimited, now part of the Bright Horizons family, are currently recruiting for a Room Supervisor to join our fantastic Waterways Nursery. The Nursery is...
- £14144 per annum + benefits
Kidsunlimited now part of the Bright Horizons family are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Jack Straws Lane Nursery.
- In Central London, close to Barbican and OId Street
- Upwards of £20,000 depending of abilites and experience
Senior nursery school teacher.
- Copper Beech House, Sunderland TYNE & WEAR.
- £15,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
EYP / QTS To lead in the development of the EYFS and to cascade your knowledge to other staff members including Managers/Directors.
- North London
- £16000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Room Leader in our Preschool Room to join our beautiful Beaufort Park nursery in Colindale, North Lo...
- 30-35K + and car + commission
We are an expanding care group looking for an individual with passion, determination and experience within the care sector to provide leadership and manageme...
- Chingford, London E4
- £14,000p.a. - £16,000p.a.
As a result of our ongoing demand we are now recruiting for strong Room Leaders and Early Years Practitioners
- £14,000 - £18,000 per year
Full time practitioners with a level 2 or 3 NVQ
- West Hampstead
- £17,000 - £18,500 p.a. + Excellent benefits
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Room Leader to work in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals...
- £13208 - £13416 per annum + benefits
Kidsunlimited now part of the Bright Horizons family are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Clairmont Nursery. The Nursery is loc...
- East Dulwich, SE15 4JD
- 15,000 to 16,500, depending on experience
We are a growing nursery based in East Dulwich, looking for an experienced Level 3 team leader to join our team.
- Earlsfield, Wandsworth
- Above industry average salary;
Magdalen nursery is currently recruiting for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our fantastic nursery in Earlsfield, Wandsworth. Magdalen Nursery i...
- Wandsworth, London SW18
- £20,000 pa plus depending on experience, qualifications and hours
Home-based Nursery are looking for a Manager to lead their small team in SW London. Candidates must be qualified, experienced and have the ability to overse...
- Streatham Common
- £23,000 to £25,000
Due to an internal promotion within our family run nursery, a fantastic opportunity is now available to help manage one of our large and successful settings.
- Bromley and Camberwell
- £14,000 - £16,000 + productivity bonus
As a result of our ongoing demand we are now recruiting for strong Early Years Practitioners (although we also want to hear from room leaders).
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse with a passion for caring and educating young children? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exciting opportunities for you!