Found 382 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Grinstead
A great salary for a Nursery practitioner in Lewes
Manager & Roomleader/Deputy Manager
- £20,793 - £32,104 per annum
The College is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-starting individual to join the Health, Care & Early Years team, within the Department of Sport, C...
- 5a Kinetic Crescent, Innova Park, Mollison Park, Enfield, EN3 7XU
- Salary £10,408 inc London Allowance (£20,816 FTE)
PART-TIME 20 HOURS /WEEK (Mon, Tues and Weds AM) Fixed Term Contract to 31st March 2015
Please come along on the day, to speak to our teams, to find out about the opportunities that we have available and to hear what it’s like being part of the ...
- Crouch End
- Up to 18500 UKP per year
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Room Leader to work in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals...
- Edgware / Pinner
- Both roles salary to be advised dependant on experience
Supernumerary Deputy Manager for 50 place Outstanding Pre-school in Edgware. Experience of staff management essential. Experienced Room Leader required for 8...
- £15,500 - £17,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who c...
- £23000 - £24000 per annum
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for NEW Exciting Early Years Specialist Teachers to work across our Client nurseries based in Oxford.
- Wimbledon SW19
Our fantastic nursery is looking to recruit a qualified Nursery Nurse (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent) to join our thriving team in a great setting in Wimble...
- North of England with travel throughout the UK (office based in Huddersfield or home based)
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for an Early Years Business Advisor to join our client and play a key role in providing support to Children's Day Nurseries to he...
- 16,000 - 18,000 + Benefits
Are you an experience, strong and confident Room Leader or Room Supervisor? Want to progress to a successful and growing group of Day Nurseries with career p...
- SP8 £26,498-£31,556 depending on experience
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly competent individual with proven childcare management experience who can lead by example.
- South Wimbledon, London
- £14,500K - £17,500(depending on experience and qualification)
We are looking for multiple applicants to join our team who is passionate about childcare and who will be dedicated to providing the highest level of care at...
- Al Ain
- Up to 12,000 AED per month + FREE housing + Relocation allowance + much more!
SeekTeachers.com are currently in the search of 3 Early Years Teachers to join a school in Dubai. Please make sure you meet the clients requirement before ap...
- North West London
- £32k to £38k plus bonuses
Nursery Manager needed for this busy setting in North West London
- £16000 - £17000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
This is a brand new nursery which opened in January 2013 and is located on Carshalton Road with excellent and regular transport links.
- West Hampstead, northwest London
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager who is looking for a new challenge, to lead the team at our flagship Nursery in West Hampstead, no...