Found 499 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Clifton has its own salary scale and allowances.
Clifton College require a Lead Nursery Practitioner to work in a busy Nursery at Clifton College.
- Wanstead, East London
- £14,500 to £15,500 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join family run nursery in East London
- Aveley Essex, RM15 4AA
Nursery Manager required for friendly 56 place Nursery in Aveley Essex. Experience required. Must be qualified to NVQ level 3-4.
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our lovely Little Stars Day Nursery and Preschool. The Nursery is located in B...
- Willesden - BRENT
- Dependent on experience
WE NEED YOU - We are looking for a level 3 practitioner to join our well established nursery and motivated staff team
- Ham, Richmond, Surrey TW10 7NL
- FTE £26,664 - £28,311
We are looking to recruit an inspirational Manager to lead our Playgroup in Ham, Richmond from September 2014.
- Highgate area of Birmingham.
- £12,875 – £14,560
Teeny Tots Day Nursery are looking for qualified and motivated Early Years Practitioners to join our growing team.
- Ranging from £14,000 to £17,000 depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse with the potential for a deputy position.
- Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park
- Exceptional salary on application which is negotiable
Kiddi Caru is currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to run our ‘Outstanding’ nursery in Exeter...
- Ealing W5
- Up to £20,000 pa plus bonus system for right candidate.
Montessori teacher with great working knowledge of EYFS required for full time position in Ealing.
- Sardinia, Turkey, Greece, Portugal, Corsica,
- £Competitive package
Work as a Nanny Europe’s most stunning locations! We are looking for qualified childcare staff to join our award-winning teams!
- Streatham Common, SW16 6JT
- £28,000 to £32,000
Due to an internal promotion within our family run nursery, a fantastic opportunity has come available to manage one of our large and very popular settings.
- South East London
- £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
Experience is essential.
kidsunlimited, now part of the Bright Horizons family, are currently recruiting for a Room Supervisor to join our fantastic Little Flyers Nursery Nursery.
- Cyprus, Croatia, Mallorca, Crete, Portugal, Sicily
We are looking for qualified and experienced childcare professionals to work as part of our overseas childcare team within our exclusive luxury villas and ch...
- South of France and Mallorca
- Competitive package
We are looking for dedicated and professional childcare staff to work within our stunning luxury villas in the Mediterranean this summer.
- Middlesex and Surrey
- Salary Between £19,000-£30,000pa
Little Developers are looking for a Deputy Manager and Nursery Manager to join new nursery settings.
- Cherry Tree Children’s Centre, 8 Barston Road, London SE27 9HE
- PO1, scale point 33-36 (£31,464 - £33,639)
We are looking for an experienced manager that is confident and enthusiastic and who will be responsible for leading and developing a team to deliver an outs...
- South Croydon
- £21,948 per annum
To manage the Baby Unit and provide professional leadership and management skills
- South Croydon
- From £25,000 per annum
Effective and proven manager required for South Croydon day nursery