Found 405 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Dorking, Surrey
- £20,000 - £25,000
Assistant Nursery Manager - West Dorking Day Nursery
- £14500 - £15500 per annum + benefits
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for talented Nursery Nurses (Level 3) to join our fantastic team at our prestigious client nursery WoodLan...
- Varies Depending on Experience
YOU ARE: A truly brilliant Room Leader looking to fit into a truly brilliant Nursery!
- £15000 - £16000 per annum
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Preschool Room Leader to join our fantastic Teddies Nursery.
- £18000 - £25000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a nursery in Newbury for a Deputy Manager for a fixed term.
- Greater London in particular SW London
- Up to £25K pro rata + benefits + ipad for planning + Full training
Best business newcomer award; UK largest employer of Nannies; We employ you directly providing job security and professional development; We pay Ofsted regis...
- £15,000 to £17,000 depending on experience
English OR French classroom assistants & nursery nurses needed for new nursery in Paddington
- £25,000 per annum with potential for growth as nursery grows
Experienced Manager or Deputy Manager for a new nursery in the centre of Croydon.
- Notting Hill, London
- 22K – 28K per annum
We are now looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager in Notting Hill with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets ...
- New Malden, KT3 5PE, Surrey
- Salary dependant on experience, between £15,000.00 and £16,000.00 per annum
Brightsparks is looking for an enthusiastic experienced Nursery Nurse to join our small and friendly team.
- Adel, Leeds
- Starting Salary 18k Full time
A wonderful opportunity to join this newly established Nursery at Adel St John the Baptist Primary. You should be enthusiastic, experienced and be willing t...
- £14,000 - £16,000
We are currently looking for proven Room Leaders in our Caterham Day Nursery, with experience working with all ages from 3 months to 5 years.
- Stoke Newington, Hackney, London
- Salary is negotiable based on experience but will be very competitive for the right candidate
If you feel that you have all the right qualities for this position and a real passion for teaching children under the age of 5, please apply today!
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
New start up nursery, responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the setting
- Housing Allowance, Medical Cover, Annual flights and many more
Lead Teacher Needed in Bahrain to keep building the reputation the nursery has in the local area. The school are looking for somebody who can start between a...
- 16,000 - 18,000 + Benefits
Are you an experience, strong and confident Room Leader or Room Supervisor? Want to progress to a successful and growing group of Day Nurseries with career p...
- £13500 - £15000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurses and Room Leaders and a Third in Charge at our fantastic NEW nursery.
- 19,000 Early Years Practitioner/£22,000 toddler room leader
Experienced nursery worker NVQ level 3 or above needed for Arsenal nursery
- Crouch End
- £22,000 - £27,000 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Teacher in our Nursery in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated i...
- Up to £15k dep on exp
Term Time only setting needs new staff - an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding setting with great salary INTERVIEWS NOW FOR SEPTEMBER START