Found 418 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- 18 - 23k per annum depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join our established 46 place Nursery. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday t...
- £15-17k dep on experience
Fantastic Nursery based in Central London are looking for a qualified Level 3 to come and work in the toddler room. This is such a lovely nursery with great ...
- £15-18k dep on role and experience
New Nursery opening in Jan 2015 and they are looking for bright, confident staff who can hit the ground running. They already have a waiting list of children...
- Bristol Portishead
- Attractive salary, Company Sick Pay, Employer Pension Contribution and Subsidised Childcare Places
Fantastic opportunity for a Nursery Manager to join our Bristol Portishead team. Attractive salary, Company Sick Pay, Employer Pension Contribution and Subsi...
- 1 vacancy in Mill Hill and 1 vacancy in Chafford Hundred Drake
- Attractive salary, Company Sick Pay, Employer Pension Contribution and Subsidised Childcare Places.
An opportunity for 2 Early Years Teachers to join our team.
- N4/Crouch End
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
Nursery practitioners, level 2 or 3, required for under two’s nursery in the N4/Crouch End area.
- Upland Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 0DN
- Salary range £17,000 - £18,000 annum, depending on experience
Room Leader/ NVQ level 3 - immediate start. With an outgoing personality flexible, hardworking and passionate about children's learning, play and development.
- Busy Bees Nurseries Noahs Ark Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Dorking
- To be discussed at interview
To work alongside other staff to create a happy and stimulating atmosphere where children can develop to their full potential.
- East Dulwich, SE15 4JD
- 15,000 to 17,500, depending on experience
looking for an experienced Level 3 team leader to join our team.
- Abu Dhabi
- £1400 - £1800 per month + Tax Free. Accommodation. Medical Insurance
Nursery Teacher, Abu Dhabi
- 201 Blackshaw Rd, Tooting, London SW17 0BZ
- £17,213 pa pro rata
Experience working with under 5’s, Level 3 qualified shift work req. 9 month post. Good communicator. Good teamworker
- £16,702 – £18,981
We are looking to recruit 2 motivated, positive and confident individuals to our senior team who will help in shaping and assisting development in our nursery.
- Morecambe, Lancashire LA4 5PJ
- Salary negotiable, dependant on qualifications and experience.
A vacancy for a full time Nursery Manager suited to a candidate with previous experience, or a practitioner with excellent practical record ready to progress...
- Oxley Park, Milton Keynes
- Between £10,000 - £14.999
We are currently looking for a nursery nurse to join our team at Ashbourne Day Nurseries.
- Canterbury, Kent
- £14,615 - £15,653 pro rata, per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible Supply Nursery Practitioners to join the approved staff list for the College’s nursery. Qualified to a minimum ...
- £16700 - £20000 per annum
Experienced Nursery Deputy Manager required to join a large nursery near Thurrock, Essex.
- Saffron Walden
- £13500 - £15000 per annum + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our Crocus Saffron Walden Nursery in Essex. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday to...
- £6.80 - £7.00 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Room Leader to join our Oxford Business Park Nursery.
- Salary dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner to join our Fantastic Montessori Nursery in Claverdon
- Kensington and Chelsea
- £25000 per annum
Exciting and Rare opportunity for a Activities Manager needed for a very high profile setting!