Area manager jobs
Found 16 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Locations along the M4 Corridor
- An excellent remuneration package including a company bonus scheme
Are you ready for a new challenge? Childbase are recruiting for a Regional Director.
- £23- £25,000 pa.
Nursery Manager required to run very busy 70 place setting in Darlington.
- Greater Manchester
- Excellent salary and holiday entitlement
Manchester's leading nursery group is recruiting for an outstanding Area Manager. Excellent pay and holiday entitlement.
- North West London
- £30000 - £38000 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Field Manager to join our fantastic Greater London. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Greater London
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
A superb and rare opportunity for a highly self-motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic, and inspiring individual to join our organisation as a Regional Manager!
- North London
- c£38k plus benefits
An experienced nursery manager needed for this lovely setting - North London for a leading provider
- Buckinghamshire / Berkshire area
An experienced nursery manager needed to open this new setting on the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire borders -
- Ealing / West London
- Up to £32k (negotiable for an exceptional experienced Manager) + Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are now looking dynamic, proven Nursery Managers or experienced Deputies who are looking for progression, to join our team in West London / Ealing
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
You will be required to head up a new childcare setting in Carshalton for children aged 3 months to five years. You must have previous experience of managing...
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Depending on experience
An exciting opportunity as a Childcare Regional Nursery Manager has arisen in the London area.
- City of London
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
A leading organisation is seeking an experienced and driven Regional Manager to oversee the operations of a group of nurseries.
- London and South East
- £37k to £45k dep on exp
An experienced Senior Manager needed for this lovely company covering a number of their settings in Surrey and Kent
- Chiswick, West London
- Up to £ 32,000 p.a. + Benefits including discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...
- East Berkshire
- £40k inc bonuses
January 2015 - New Opportunity for an experienced Manager in East Berkshire - salary £40k inc Bonus
- £28000 - £35000 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Field Manager to join our fantastic Central London Region. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- up to £24k dep on exp
An experienced deputy manager needed for this growing setting in Sevenoaks