Charity / Voluntary Sector jobs
Found 13 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- 5a Kinetic Crescent, Innova Park, Mollison Park, Enfield, EN3 7XU
- Salary £10,408 inc London Allowance (£20,816 FTE)
PART-TIME 20 HOURS /WEEK (Mon, Tues and Weds AM) Fixed Term Contract to 31st March 2015
- North of England with travel throughout the UK (office based in Huddersfield or home based)
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity for an Early Years Business Advisor to join our client and play a key role in providing support to Children's Day Nurseries to he...
- Curdridge, Southampton
- £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
We are looking for a strong, inspirational leader to run our baby unit (0-2years) at YMCA Fairthorne Manor Nursery and be part of our Management Team
- £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
An inspirational manager is required to lead our “outstanding” YMCA Fairthorne Manor Nursery on the outskirts of Southampton:
- £24,000 per annum
YMCA is opening a new pre-school in Weeke, Winchester, its 11th childcare setting, and is looking for an inspirational manager to both establish and run the ...
- Battersea, SW11
- Salary from £17,257.00 to £19,578.00
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in our baby unit based in SW11
- City Gateway, Mastmaker Court, London, E14 9UB
- Dependent on skills and experience
This role is part of the delivery team for our Early Years intervention programme. This is an exciting opportunity for the person with the right sk...
- South London
- £24,000 to £27,000
We are looking for Deputy Nursery Managers to join our team. Whether you are an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager, Room Leader or Senior looking for a new c...
- South London
- £29,000 to £33,000
We are looking for Nursery Managers to join our team. Whether you are an experienced Nursery Manager or Deputy Nursery Manager looking for a new challenge, w...
- South East London
- Up to £10,000
Early Years Practitioner Level III required for busy inclusive pre-school in Lewisham.
- Up to £10 p/h
As bank staff working for Janus Recruitment Ltd you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition, and a nurturing and fulfilling c...
- Skegness, Lincolnshire.
- £19,591 - £27,078 p.a. depending on experience.
My client is looking for an experienced (min 2 years) and well educated Nursery Manager / Early Years Manager to join their well-established Nursery in Skegn...
- London, Home Counties & opportunities available at 78 National locations
- up to £25k pro rata/ You have the security of being employed by UK's largest employer of Nannies
Award winning Asquith Nannies Daily Nanny + optional nursery time = Asquith Nannies Nanny time with nursery time to provide a new choice for parents. www....