Charity / Voluntary Sector jobs
Found 8 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
NURSERY, PRE SCHOOL & HOLIDAY CLUB MANAGER-TOWER HILL LONDON E1 - £25-£40K + free childcare 0-11 yrs
- Tower Hill, Wapping, London, E1, East London, Central London
- £25 - £40K (DOE) + free childcare 0-11 yrs + bonus + 28 days' annual leave + car parking space
We are seeking to recruit an experienced, hands-on, enthusiastic Nursery Manager to lead and develop our setting to the next level, with the help of a commit...
- Braithwaite, Keighley
- dependant on job role between £13,520.00 and £19,760.00
Due to both recent and upcoming expansion, we have the following vacancies for staff who are committed to excellent practice and quality provision
- Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
A new exciting opportunity as a Play Leader/Manager in Kingston, Surrey
- Wandsworth And Local Area
- £5,305.92 to £29,219.50 PA dependant on hours and qualification
CBC Services are looking for experienced Managers (full time) and Early Years Practitioners (part time) to work in 2 exciting new under 5's settings located ...
- North London, Islington
- £8,200 per annum (Inc. ILWA)
Early Years Professional – Essex Road Pre-school, Islington - £8,200 per annum (Inc. ILWA) gross for 16 hours per week during the term-times only.
- Barnet, Herts EN4 0EN
- £12,800 per annum (pro-rated)
We are a small, popular, Christian pre-school in leafy Hadley Wood, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Manager to lead our dedicated team of professional...
- Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Playgroup Deputy £17,412 - £20,165 pro rata Playgroup Assistant £14,448 - £17,354 pro rata
Playgroup Deputy Manager and Playgroup Assistant posts Donnington Doorstep Family Centre is seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and skilled Early Year...
- Highgate area of Birmingham.
- £12,875 – £14,560
Teeny Tots Day Nursery are looking for qualified and motivated Nursery Nurses to join our team.