Charity / Voluntary Sector jobs
Found 18 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Kingston upon Thames
- £9.84 per hour
It is essential to hold an NVQ Level 3 (Childcare) qualification or equivalent, have good organisational skills, knowledge of child protection issu...
- Putney, SW15
- £12,401.20 to £16,878.00 PA dependant on qualification
A fantastic opportunity for an early years practitioner has arisen in a wonderful Nursery/Out of School Care based in Putney to work term time only.
- Highgate area of Birmingham.
- £12,875 – £14,560
Teeny Tots Day Nursery are looking for qualified and motivated Nursery Nurses to join our team.
- £20600 - £21633 per annum
An enthusiastic, pro-active, committed Deputy Manager is required for a Charity run Nursery in the Greenwich area.
- £25381 - £27934 per annum
A Nursery Manager is required for an immediate or ASAP start in a 50 place Nursery in Kidbrooke, South East London.
- North Islington, London
- £21,7643-£23,009 p.a. based on 39 weeks p.a. (equivalent to £26,293-27,825 p.a. for 52 week)
EYPS Practitioner for this long established Pre-School Nursery
- From £28,000 to £32,000 per year + 8% pension
Looking for an experienced and highly motivated EYPS to lead our childcare and educational services working alongside a team of professionals in ou...
- £29000 - £30000 per annum
An experienced Nursery Manager is required for a 50 place Nursery in Horley.
- Tooting Bec, London SW17
- From £7.07 per hour to £10.35 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Mayfield Children’s Centre, London SW17. Do you have a passion for educating & caring for young children?
- Barnet pre-school Learning Alliance Unit 4A, The Old Print Works 25 Tapster Street, Barnet EN5 5TH
- £26,390.00pa (£15,834 pro-rata) inc LW
Enthusiastic person to work as part of the Early Years Team to improve quality standards of Pre-school settings and advise and support them in the Statutory ...
- Stonegrove Children’s Centre St. Peter’s Community Hall Stonegrove HA8 8AB
- £30,005.14 pa incl.LW
Enthusiastic person sought to be part of the Stonegrove Children’s Centre team to advise and support families with children under five within a groups settin...
- Salary dependent on experience
We want to appoint an experienced playworker to join our friendly team at a community playgroup in Stoke Newington. If you have enthusiasm, initia...
- Barnet, Herts EN4 0EN
- £12,800 per annum (pro-rated)
We are a small, popular, Christian pre-school in leafy Hadley Wood, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Manager to lead our dedicated team of professional...
- The Bessborough Centre is located in Blackrock close to the Cork city centre.
- Salary is negotiable
Crèche Manager with a passion for excellence required in Cork, Ireland.
- salary dependent on qualifications and experience
Fabulous early years practitioner for our toddler room
- St. George’s Hospital Tooting, London SW17
- £16384.00 pa pro rata
Experience working with under 5’s, Level 3 qualified shift work req. 9 month post. Good communicator. Good teamworker
- Brockley, South East London
- Level 2 NJC Spine point 8 £13,500/Level 3 NJC Spine point 12 £15,039
Oak Hill Community Nursery is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic qualified Early Years practitioner. Candidates must have a Level 2 or Level 3 qualifi...
- Stoke Newington, Hackney
- Salary dependent on experience
Sandbrook Community Playgroup in Stoke Newington offers a home from home environment for over 30 children aged two and a half to five. We are look...