Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse jobs
Found 92 Nursery Greater London jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Busy Bees Nurseries Noahs Ark Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Dorking
- To be discussed at interview
To work alongside other staff to create a happy and stimulating atmosphere where children can develop to their full potential.
- £15-17k dep on experience
Fantastic Nursery based in Central London are looking for a qualified Level 3 to come and work in the toddler room. This is such a lovely nursery with great ...
- £15-18k dep on role and experience
New Nursery opening in Jan 2015 and they are looking for bright, confident staff who can hit the ground running. They already have a waiting list of children...
- N4/Crouch End
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
Nursery practitioners, level 2 or 3, required for under two’s nursery in the N4/Crouch End area.
- 201 Blackshaw Rd, Tooting, London SW17 0BZ
- £17,213 pa pro rata
Experience working with under 5’s, Level 3 qualified shift work req. 9 month post. Good communicator. Good teamworker
- Central / East London
- Competitive Salaries for multiple positions
Hatching Dragons is the UK's first EYFS compliant bilingual Mandarin-English early years provision as we're looking to recruit at all levels for our London b...
- Negotiable Manager (from 20K, based on exp) Early Years Pracitioner 16-18K
Nursery Manager From 20K upwards (very negotiable) and early years practitioners (16-18K) needed for new 12 place nursery in Kensington working with 18-30 mo...
- Tulse Hill
- 16,500 – 19,000 depending experience
NNEB/DCE, BTEC, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or other equivalent qualification.
- Heston, Ealing, Surbiton, Harrow, Northolt, Notting Hill, Wandsworth, Ruislip
- Salary Between £14,000-£23,000pa
Little Developers are looking for EXCLUSIVE NURSERY NURSES AND ROOM SUPERVISORS to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools. The vacancies will be in ou...
- Harrow, Middlesex
- £16,455 - £17,370 Pro Rata
As Early Years Education Assistant you will provide safe, high-quality care and education for children aged 3 to 5 years in our Nursery. NVQ 2 or equivalent...
- Goldstar is located in Enfield, North London
- £7.50 per hour
Goldstar is a busy day nursery. We require a level 3 or equivalent candidate with good knowledge of the EYFS.
- West London
- Wage between 16,000-22,000 dependant on experience, qualifactions and responsibility
Nursery Nurse & Montessori Teacher required , Wage between 16,000-21, 000 dependant on experience, qualifactions and responsibility
- South Kensington Campus
- £23,550 to £25,280 per annum
We are a 140-Place Centre with an outstanding Ofsted report serving the community of Imperial College London. We currently have vacancies for Early Years Edu...
- E4 7RS
- Depending on qualification and experience
An experienced Room Leader is required for the 2-5’s room in a friendly nursery.
- Blooming Years Day Nursery, 41 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7JZ
We are a new 44-place day nursery situated in Wimbledon within a few minutes’ walk of the railway station. We are seeking to recruit experienced practitioner...
Fruit Tree day nursery are looking for an experienced, yet motivated room leader to run a newly developed room due to open in January 2015.
- £20,000 - £28,000
We are actively looking for a strong candidate who can work as an Early Years Teacher in our Pre School with children aged 3-5 years (40-45). This is a perma...
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse with a passion for caring and educating young children? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exciting opportunities for you!
- Hampstead Garden Suburb (N2) + Belsize Park (NW3)
- £14K - £18K Per Annum depending on the role, experience and qualification
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders to join our professional and caring team of Early Year’s Practitioners.
- £18,000 (London Zones 1-2) and £16,500 (London Zones 3-6)
Level 3 Opportunities for Newly Qualified and Experienced Nursery Workers! Permanent Full Time
- Snow sure resorts in Austria and France
- Competitive weekly salary
Create memorable holidays in fun-packed resorts! Spend your holidays working as part of a fun team to deliver fantastic activity programmes for children.