Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse jobs in Nursery Provider
Found 105 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Battersea, SW11
- Salary from £17,257.00 to £19,578.00
We are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in our baby unit based in SW11
- Milan, Italy
- Up to £ 14.000 per annum
AIZ Consulting is a recruitment agency specialising in placing teachers in a variety of academic institutions ranging from Nursery to Secondary schools as we...
- East Dulwich, SE15 4JD
- 15,000 to 16,500, depending on experience
We are a growing nursery based in East Dulwich, looking for an experienced Level 3 team leader to join our team.
- Nursery in Nunhead SE15
- £14,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
Nursery practitioner with a minimum level 2 qualification. We want someone who really enjoys being with children, teaching them new skills through play.
- Romford, Harold Hill, Essex, East London, Dagenham Collier Row, Hornchurch, Chigwell Ilford barking
- Competitive with Bonuses
Are you a childcare professional? Creative? Organised? Then this may be for you! An exciting opportunity for dedicated person to join our lovely nu...
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- TAX FREE salary plus benefits
Nursery Nurse in Abu Dhabi - TAX FREE salary up tom 7,000AED, FREE utilities bills, flight and accommodation - September 2014 start
- Salary up to 10,000 QAR
SeekTeachers is looking for a teacher of EYFS. You need to have a degree in EYFS with a teaching qualification. Contact me now for further details as time i...
- Edgware / Pinner
- Both roles salary to be advised dependant on experience
Supernumerary Deputy Manager for 50 place Outstanding Pre-school in Edgware. Experience of staff management essential. Experienced Room Leader required for 8...
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Do you have a passion for caring and educating young children? Do you have experience or just a love of working with SEN? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exci...
- Bromley and Camberwell
- £14,000 - £16,000 + productivity bonus
As a result of our ongoing demand we are now recruiting for strong Early Years Practitioners (although we also want to hear from room leaders).
- Curdridge, Southampton
- £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
We are looking for a strong, inspirational leader to run our baby unit (0-2years) at YMCA Fairthorne Manor Nursery and be part of our Management Team
- Blooming Years Day Nursery, 41 Alexandra Road, Wimbledon, SW19 7JZ
We are a new 44-place day nursery situated in Wimbledon within a few minutes’ walk of the railway station. We are seeking to recruit experienced practitioner...
- Accommodation Allowance, Medical Insurance, Visa cost paid, Child Tuition
English Curriculum school based in Northern Bahrain. They are looking for Qualified WYFS Teachers to start for January 2015. Earn a salary and pay ONLY 1% TAX!!
- £15k to £19k + Bonus and Benefits
Little Cherubs is a new 100 place nursery based in Hounslow. We are looking for level 3 qualified nursery nurses and room leaders to join our team!
- Stoneleigh, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Stoneleigh The nursery offers many benefits a...
- £21000 - £25000 per annum
Experienced Nursery Nurse or Deputy Manager or Early Years Teacher for a private nursery in the borough of Barnet. You will also be taking on the role of Dep...
- South East London
- Salary is dependent on qualification and experience
Come and join an experienced and professional team in a bright open plan setting. We enjoy being part of the local community and using local facilities. We ...
- East London. London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- £15,000 - £18,000
Excellent opportunity for a qualified practitioner to join an established Nursery. The successful candidate will be leading our Pre-School Team and working ...
- Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join our client on Streatham family in South London, this is an OUTSTANDING nursery.
- Locations in South West London
• Permanent full time staff required • 40 hours per week Monday to Friday • Must have NVQ2/3 in Child Care
- Henley, Buckinghamshire
- up to £17,000
Early Years Practitioners needed for this lovely nursery.