EYP jobs, Early Years Professional Status
Found 84 Nursery jobs
The Government-endorsed Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) accreditation, launched in 2007, was designed to create a graduate-led workforce in the early years sector.
For the latest EYP / Graduate jobs search and apply using the functions below. Alternatively, sign up to the jobs by email alerts to receive the latest EYP jobs in your inbox.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £63,479 to £70,071 p.a, plus £2,570 London Weighting and £650 Essential Car User Allowance
As the Director of Operations you will be responsible for providing leadership, direction, and driving continual improvement and business growth throughout t...
- Loughton, Essex
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Thriving Nursery looking to appoint enthusiastic Level 3 or above full-time early years practitioners and bank staff/lunch-time cover.
- Brooklands Weybridge, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Weybridge The nursery offers many benefits an...
- TW11 0RJ and SW19 3QH
The EYP is a key teacher qualified NVQ 3 or above, is responsible for providing the highest quality of care and education.
- Highbury N5 and Archway N19
- Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Required to join our friendly, committed staff teams at Little Angels Day Nurseries at Highbury N5 and Archway N19.
- South East London
- attractive salary and staff pension available.
We are looking for a dynamic Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager & Nursery Nurses for our Nursery. You will need to demonstrate previous experience of ...
- Brentford, Syon Park TW8
- Up to 24,000 per annum + benefits + 50% discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- £70 per day
I have a lovely term time Nursery School in Hammersmith and Fulham who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse, Level 3-6 qualified to start ASAP. It w...
- Wokingham, Berkshire
- Salary dependent on Qualifications and Experience
We require an enthusiastic full time Practitioner to work with, and when necessary lead a small team of other practitioners in ensuring the smooth ...
- East of England region
- £24000 - £29000
Regional trainers play a key role in inspiring and engaging learners to be active thinkers, natural enquirers and problem solvers who take responsibility for...
- Sardinia, Turkey, Greece, Portugal, France, Italy, Corsica, Austria
- £Competitive package
Work as a Nanny Europe’s most stunning locations! We are looking for qualified childcare staff to join our award-winning teams!
- Qatar, Doha
- Furnished accommodation, Annual flights to and from place of origin, Medical, Visas, 2 year contract
SeekTeachers are in need of a qualified Early childhood teacher to start next academic year with a great all-girls school based in Qatar. All teachers apply ...
- Erith, Kent
- £17,409 - £19,168 p.a.
You will provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment....
- Wimbledon or Raynes Park Town Centres
- Up to £16,500k depending on experience and qualifications
Nurture Day Nurseries Ltd is looking for Level 3 (or above!) enthusiastic Nursery Nurses - Join our Wimbledon or Raynes Park nursery!
- Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Bushey, Radlett
- Up to £18,500 pa (depending on location and role)
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Across Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Bushey and Radlett
- Middlesex and West London
- £13,000 to £25,000 pa depending on role
Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers - Middlesex and West London
- South East
Term time position, Nursery Nurse Required in Waltham Abbey. Qualified and Experienced Level 3
- Witney, Oxfordshire
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the after school clubs, holiday play schemes and youth clubs. You will be the Registered M...
- Morden SM4, Camberwell SE5 London
- £14,000- £19,000 Dependeing on experience
MTN requires experienced and qualified level 3 staff with excellent inter-personal skills; who enjoy working with children with the ability to do EYFS planni...
- £18,200 pro rata ( 42 weeks per year plus holiday )
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging role to demonstrate, utilize your management skills optimally, your search ends here. This nursery in E11 are...