EYP jobs, Early Years Professional Status
Found 46 Nursery jobs
The Government-endorsed Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) accreditation, launched in 2007, was designed to create a graduate-led workforce in the early years sector.
For the latest EYP / Graduate jobs search and apply using the functions below. Alternatively, sign up to the jobs by email alerts to receive the latest EYP jobs in your inbox.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Copper Beech House, Sunderland TYNE & WEAR.
- £15,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
EYP / QTS To lead in the development of the EYFS and to cascade your knowledge to other staff members including Managers/Directors.
- £21-23k dep on exp
Deputy Manager needed for this medium setting in SE London. You will need to be motivated, hands on, a team leader, able to delegate and most importantly lov...
- £15-17k dep on experience
Expanding nursery based in The City are looking for 2 bubbly Level 3 Nursery Nurses to come and work in the baby and toddler room. They are looking for relia...
- Sardinia, Turkey, Greece, Portugal, France, Italy, Corsica, Austria
- £Competitive package
Work as a Nanny Europe’s most stunning locations! We are looking for qualified childcare staff to join our award-winning teams!
- Effingham, near Leatherhead, Surrey
- Salary is based on experience,
Room Leader needed for a fantastic, small and happy nursery
- Various Locations
- £6.65-8.37 per hour depending on location and experience
Nursery Nurses required for all age groups, must have experience.
- Nursery in Nunhead SE15
- £14,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
Nursery practitioner with a minimum level 2 qualification. We want someone who really enjoys being with children, teaching them new skills through play.
- Stony Stratford, Near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Circa £25k
Asquith Nannies , winners of best business newcomer of year award and part of Asquith Nurseries who operate at over 80 locations and are celebrating 25 years...
- Tax-free salary + benefits
SRS, Dubai is looking to recruit successful, trained Foundation Stage practitioners to join this high achieving, established school.
- up to £24k dep on exp/qualification
An experienced senior practitioner who is looking for a supportive role within a setting
- £15000 - £17000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Nursery Manager for a 70 plus place nursery with a 'Good' Ofsted rating. The setting itself has an...
- £15000 - £18000 per annum
We are pleased to be recruiting a Room Leader based within a baby room for an 58 an excellent and active nursery setting in the...
- Brentford, Syon Park TW8
- Up to 24,000 per annum + benefits + 50% discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...
- South Croydon
- Salary up to £13,000 per annum plus benefits, flexible up to 35 hrs per week
We are currently looking for a cook to join our team and qualified and experienced nursery nurse for our under two's.
- Sandhurst, Berkshire
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Sandhurst. The nursery offers many benefits a...
- Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Camden, Kensington,Chelsea, Barking,Dagenham,Lambeth,Southwark,Greenwich
- £16,433 - £17,850 Starting package (Pay increase after 6 months)
Level 3 Opportunities for Newly Qualified and Experienced Nursery Workers! Permanent Full Time
- Wimbledon or Raynes Park Town Centres
- Up to £16,500k depending on experience and qualifications
Nurture Day Nurseries Ltd is looking for Level 3 (or above!) enthusiastic Nursery Nurses - Join our Wimbledon or Raynes Park nursery!
- Competitive Salary & Package
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a supervisor on a 5* Thai island, responsible for ensuring the children’s clubs are run to exceptionally high standards,...
- Surrey and surrounding counties
- Dep on job role
Full and part time nannies needed through Surrey, Kent, Berkshire, Sussex, London and Hampshire
- Woking, Surrey
- up to £19,500
An experienced Room Leader / Third in Charge needed for this new setting opening soon for a leading provider
- Based in Richmond upon Thames, 10 minutes way from the mainline train station.
- Salary to be discussed at interview, top rates paid for the correct applicant.
Purpose built nursery in central Richmond upon Thames looking for an outstanding Deputy Manager to join their team.