EYP jobs, Early Years Professional Status
Found 52 Nursery jobs
The Government-endorsed Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) accreditation, launched in 2007, was designed to create a graduate-led workforce in the early years sector.
For the latest EYP / Graduate jobs search and apply using the functions below. Alternatively, sign up to the jobs by email alerts to receive the latest EYP jobs in your inbox.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Heathlands Road Wokingham Berkshire
- £7.80-£10.00 depending on age and experience
We need a network of supply people to cover holiday/maternity
- KIngston Upon Thames (Norbiton Train Station)
- Room leader up to £18000- nursery practitioner up to £15500
1 Room leader and nursery practioner to work in our small independent nursery based outside Norbiton train station. Room leader up to £18000. Nurse...
- Muswell Hill, North London
Dynamic, experienced room leader for pre school room to lead, support and motivate a team of 6 staff. Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational s...
- South West London (Fulham)
- £20,000 pa (negotiable for the right candidate)
EYP or EYT Position: A Unique opportunity to lead a preschool class for 10 - 16 children aged 3-5 year olds, in a newly refurbished setting in Central Lon...
- £7.20 - £7.28 per day
Kangacrew are a specialist childcare agency offering permanent employment. We are currently recruiting for a qualified, experienced Early Years Practitioner...
- £16k to £18k dep on exp
an experienced senior practitioner needed for this busy 100 plus setting - leading a busy room
- Hampstead Garden Suburb (N2) + Belsize Park (NW3)
- £14K - £18K Per Annum depending on the role, experience and qualification
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders to join our professional and caring team of Early Year’s Practitioners.
- St Albans Hertfordshire
- Full time permanent: M1 Starting at £32.072
Muriel Green Nursery School is seeking an experienced, inspirational and exceptional leader to lead and manage a day care setting for children aged 3 months ...
- Stoneleigh, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Stoneleigh The nursery offers many benefits a...
- Sardinia, Turkey, Greece, Portugal, France, Italy, Corsica, Austria
- £Competitive package
Work as a Nanny Europe’s most stunning locations! We are looking for qualified childcare staff to join our award-winning teams!
- Liverpool Street
- £15.5k-17k dep on experience
Modern Nursery based in East London are looking for a L3 Nursery Nurse to come and work in the baby and toddler room. Great role for someone who has 1-2 year...
- West End Village, Woking, Surrey, South East England
- £8.20 per hour
Pre-school Deputy Manager Vacancy, at Tringham Pre-school in the lovely village of West End, near Woking, Surrey. This is a TERM-TIME ONLY role, m...
- London, Walthamstow, Stockwell
- £15,000 - £19,000 per annum (negotiable and dependent upon experience)
Enthusiastic Room Leaders wanted for our branches across London, candidates should have previous experience working in a similar role - competitive salary an...
- Highbury N5 and Archway N19
- Salary dependant on experience and qualifications.
Required to join our friendly, committed staff teams at Little Angels Day Nurseries at Highbury N5 and Archway N19.
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Negotiable plus bonuses
Wellingborough Day Nursery (Outstanding) is looking for a manager to work full time leading a team of practitioners. Early Years degree desirable ...
- Chiswick, West London
- Up to £ 32,000 p.a. + Benefits including discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...
- East Surrey
- £14k to £16,500 dep on exp
Experienced nursery nurses needed for our clients settings in Chessington and Epsom - excellent salaries
- Effingham, near Leatherhead, Surrey
- Salary is based on experience,
Room Leader needed for a fantastic, small and happy nursery
- Wimbledon or Raynes Park Town Centres
- Up to £16,500k depending on experience and qualifications
Nurture Day Nurseries Ltd is looking for Level 3 (or above!) enthusiastic Nursery Nurses - Join our Wimbledon or Raynes Park nursery!
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- GBP 16,000/- to 20,000/- Tax Free Per Year
Nursery Teacher Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates