Early Years Teacher / Educator jobs
Found 36 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Salary: Variation depending on experience
We are a private nursery company in Wimbledon & we are currently recruiting for the following positions: *Room Leader *Nursery Nurse Level 2 or...
- Working from home
- £235 per day, plus expenses
Pearson has a vacancy for a Principal Standards Verifier for Early Years, Childcare, Education and Training sector for our vocational qualifications portfolio.
- Up to Euros 30,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
Qualified Nursery Teacher for British Nursery in Madrid, Spain
- South London, Clapham Junction Battersea
- £19,000 to £20,000
Enthusiastic Pre-School/Early Years Teacher with a fun approach to learning required for a South London private nursery company. Good classroom ma...
- Pinner, Middlesex
We are an equals opportunities employer looking for a Senior Early Years Educator and an Early Years Educator.
- North West London
Qualified Early Year's Professional
- Cambridge, East Anglia
- From £14,000, Up to £16,000, 40 hours p/w
We are looking for a qualified nursery nurse to work at our Victoria Road nursery in central Cambridge. Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above in childcare. We of...
- £138.46 - £186.60 per day + Depending on experience
Nursery Class Teacher - Lovely School in Lewisham A lovely little primary school in the London Borough of Lewisham is looking for a Nursery class teacher to ...
- £110 - £135 per day + negotiable
Primary teachers urgently needed!
- South East London
- £120 - £135 per day + neog
Qualified Teachers urgently needed in South East London
- Ealing, West London
- up to £16,500 per annumn depending on qualification and experience
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified individual to work in their Ealing nursery. You must have a minimum NNEB, NVQ/CACHE level 3 or equivalen...
- Udon Thani
- 21,000 per annum (paid in Thai baht)
We require experienced Early Years teachers to join our team and to help design a learning program for our students.
- Radlett, Hertfordshire
- £17,000 pa + 20 days paid holiday (excl. Bank Holidays)
Two Nursery Room Managers urgently required for a lovely nursery situated on the outskirts of Radlett, Herts. Starting salary £17,000pa.
- North London
- £115 - £170 per day + negotiable based on experience
Year 5 teacher needed for an expanding and ambitious Primary school in Brent.
- South West London – Putney
An experience Early Years Practitioner is needed to join our team at Gwendolen House Nursery School in Putney to start as soon as possible
- Bristol and surrounding area
- £6.50 - £7.50 an hour part time and full time hours
Class Recruitment is recruiting qualified Nursery Nurses to work on a temporary long-term basis, either part-time and full-time hours available.
- Basel (Northwest of Switzerland)
- starting at £ 35,000
We are looking for a full time nursery teacher (children 3 months to 3 years) and a full time toddler teacher (children 3 years to 7 years).
- £24,696 to £34,181 pa – Band E
Due to great demand to explore new and exciting services, Freshlings Nursery UCSP is looking to appoint an Early Years Childcare & Development Manager to wor...
- International, Middle East, Qatar, Doha
- Amazing TAX FREE international salary
Amazing TAX FREE Salary, additional international benefits. Immediate or January 2014 start
- Abu Dhabi
- Accomodation, flights, medical, visas and gratuatiy offered to successful candidates
International school in Abu Dhabi looking for Early Years and primary teachers for January and August 2014. If you are a fully qualified teacher and looking ...