Early Years Teacher / Educator jobs
Found 57 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- c£20k dep on exp
An experienced nursery room leader needed for this lovely busy setting in Oxford
- up to £24k dep on experience and Qualification
An experienced deputy manager needed for this busy setting in central Reading
- West London
- Wage between 16,000-21, 000 dependant on experience, qualifactions and responsibility
Nursery Nurse & Montessori Teacher required , Wage between 16,000-21, 000 dependant on experience, qualifactions and responsibility
- Brook Green, London W14
- £14-£18,000pa depending on experience and qualifications
Experienced nursery school teacher/key person required for successful nursery in West London. Candidates must have experience of and be able to teach Jolly ...
- Fulham, London SW6
- up to.£24,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications
Experienced Toddler Room Leader required by well-established day nursery in SW London. Fantastic opportunity to join a small, friendly team at this successf...
- East London
- £7.25 - £8.25 per hour Depending on Experience
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic baby room Leader who has a good sense of fun, is caring and committed with some childcare experience.
- South West London (Wandsworth)
- Up to £30,000
New Nursery Opening May 2014! Due to our ongoing success and demand Little Wombles is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager and Nursery Practitioners ...
- North London
- £100 - £145 Per Day
EYFS Teaching Role in North London Enfield, September Start An outstanding Early Years Trained/Experienced teacher is required to teach at an improving thr...
- West London
- Up to £21,000pa
L6 Nursery Teacher - Chiswick - Paying up to £21,000pa
- Leadership Scale (according to experience)
The Priory Witham Academy is seeking a highly experienced specialist in Early Years to lead learning across our 0 – 5 provision.
- Dalgarno Pre-school is based in a community centre in North Kensington
- £20- £25K depending on experience.
This is an opportunity for somebody looking to develop and expand a very well established group.
- Southfields, London
- Uo to £25,000 per annum, pension and benefits depending on experience
An exciting role for a pre-school teacher in a rapidly growing pre-school nursery. Further promotion opportunity is available to deputy manager for the right...
- Blackheath Village London SE3
- Dependent on experience
Senior Teacher with EYF degree, SENCO and Montessori experience required
- Split between our sites in Westminster and Tower Hamlets
- Dependent upon experience.
CETPS is seeking an experienced practitioner to lead our EYFS programme
- 14 Cathnor Road W12 9JA
- Grade SO1 Salary £28.224 to £29.868 or Grade Scale 6 £25,770 to £27,279
We are expanding our outstanding provision. Are you an experienced Early Years Worker who wants to make a difference to the local community?
- Abu Dhabi, Al Ain
- Up to £2500 per month TAX FREE plus benefits
100 Early Years Teachers needed in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. FREE to register at www.SeekTeachers.com. TAX FREE salary (£££'s) plus benefits. IMMEDIATE interview...
- Chelsea, London, SW10 (Nearest tube/ train - Earls Court/ West Brompton
- £22000 - £25,000 pa
Deputy Manager required for a nursery in Chelsea, London, SW10. The Candidate must be fun and energetic with a real love for their career. Salary - Up ...
- salary dependent on experience and qualifications
Nursery teacher needed for April 2014 start
- Marlow, Bucks
- £17,500 to £20,000 dep on exp
An experienced room leader needed in Marlow
- Wanstead (E11)
- Salary will be commensurate with role and experience
Little Bear’s provides childcare within its three nurseries and two out-of-school clubs. We are looking to recruit experienced staff.