Found 9 Nursery East Midlands jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Several counties across the UK, please check website for details
- Between £275 - £350 per week depending on experience
We are looking for confident individuals to manage all the Early Years aspects of a children's activity day camp during the school holidays alongside the Cam...
Disney Cruise Line is now recruiting for opportunities to work onboard our fleet in the Youth Activities department
- Norfolk, Suffolk and Lincolnshire
- £30,250 - £33,929 p.a, plus £650 Essential car allowance
Are you able to provide leadership, direction and support to the nursery managers to ensure our nurseries are meeting the charity's standards? If yes, this ...
- Throughout England. Base for the role dependant on postholder's location.
- £39,270 - £42,816 p.a, plus £650 Essential Car Allowance
Do you have the ability to lead and direct managers? Are you able to ensure the practice and quality within our Children's Centres are operating to the chari...
- Abington Park, Northampton NN3
- Up to £30,000 per annum + generous bonus scheme.
Inspirational and experienced Nursery Manager sought for our fabulous day nursery in Abington Park, Northampton.
- £19,951 - £27,078 / annum FTE
Are you passionate about outcomes for children and their families? Here is your chance to join our existing childcare team and help make a difference.
- Northampton NN1.
- Salary negotiable. Pension scheme, subsidised childcare.
Salary negotiable. Pension scheme, subsidised childcare.
- Nurseries in various locations
- £6.44-£7.24 per hour depending on location and experience
Nursery Nurses required for all age groups, must have experience.
- Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey
- £13,600 to £18,500 depending on provider and role
Qualified level 3 or above nursery practitioners needed Bracknell, Wokingham, Maidenhead, Leatherhead, Dorking, Camberley, Aldershot, Reading, Reigate, Oxfor...