Found 8 Nursery East Midlands jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
A nursery near Nottingham is looking for a new Nursery Manager.
- Several counties across the UK, please check website for details
- Between £275 - £350 per week depending on experience
We are looking for confident individuals to manage all the Early Years aspects of a children's activity day camp during the school holidays alongside the Cam...
Disney Cruise Line is now recruiting for opportunities to work onboard our fleet in the Youth Activities department
- Abington Park, Northampton NN3
- Up to £30,000 per annum + generous bonus scheme.
Inspirational and experienced Nursery Manager sought for our fabulous day nursery in Abington Park, Northampton.
- £19,951 - £27,078 / annum FTE
Are you passionate about outcomes for children and their families? Here is your chance to join our existing childcare team and help make a difference.
- Northampton NN1.
- Salary negotiable. Pension scheme, subsidised childcare.
Salary negotiable. Pension scheme, subsidised childcare.
- Nurseries in various locations
- £6.44-£7.24 per hour depending on location and experience
Nursery Nurses required for all age groups, must have experience.
- Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire and Surrey
- £13,600 to £18,500 depending on provider and role
Qualified level 3 or above nursery practitioners needed Bracknell, Wokingham, Maidenhead, Leatherhead, Dorking, Camberley, Aldershot, Reading, Reigate, Oxfor...