Found 18 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Heston, Hounslow, Wandsworth, Pinner, Ruislip and Uxbridge
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses and Nursery Room Leaders to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- £15-17k dep on experience
Expanding nursery based in The City are looking for 2 bubbly Level 3 Nursery Nurses to come and work in the baby and toddler room. They are looking for relia...
- Muswell Hill
- Circa £15,000
We are looking to recruit a full time experienced NVQ Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse. The successful applicant will be passionate about working...
- Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Negotiable dependent on qualification and experience.
150 place Montessori nursery looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide high quality childcare, organising daily/weekly/termly activities to promote l...
- Hitchin, Herts
- From 27-30K + Commission.
Looking for an experienced, dynamic and energetic individual to oversee the running of a large successful nursery. Montessori qualifications preferred but...
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £15,080- £17,576* depending on qualifications/experience
Fantastic opportunity to build a career within professional Nursery with an Outstanding Ofsted judgement.
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £17,784- £19,656* depending on qualifications/experience
A rare and exciting opportunity to manage our baby room and build a career within professional, successful and friendly nursery
- West Dulwich
- Salary to £21,000.00+ depending on Qualifications and Competencies related to Job Role
Great prospects and excellent salary for passionate and enthusiastic early year educators to join our lovely 50 place day nursery in West Dulwich. We are lo...
- South Croydon
- Salary up to £13,000 per annum plus benefits, flexible up to 35 hrs per week
We are currently looking for a cook to join our team and qualified and experienced nursery nurse for our under two's.
- Surrey and surrounding counties
- Dep on job role
Full and part time nannies needed through Surrey, Kent, Berkshire, Sussex, London and Hampshire
- Salary package will include air fares and accommodation.
Exciting opportunity in Tanzania for Lead Early Years Teacher in a small Pre-school
- £17,000 - £18,500
Nursery Cook - Maidstone £17,000-£18,500 required immediately!
- £15000 per annum + negotiable
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse to work in a private Montessori Nursery School in Islington.
- Depending on experience
A new nursery in a lovely setting in Sutton is looking to hire a Nursery Manager. The client is willing to consider a strong Deputy for this role.The role of...
- £15,000 - £16,000
My client, a new nursery in Sutton, is looking to hire a Deputy Nursery Manager and is willing to consider a strong Room Leader for the role, offering an exc...
- Negotiable / Depending on experience
My client, a nursery in Edgware, is looking to add an experienced (min 1 year) Senior Nursery Nurse / Practitioner to their team.
- £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
My client is well established in the childcare industry (private not chain) with nurseries across London. They are looking to hire an experienced Room Leader...
- £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
A well established Nursery in Edgware with an "Outstanding" inspection report from Ofsted is looking to hire an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who is kee...