Found 10 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Up to £16,000+benifits
Looking for a full time member of staff to join a friendly welcoming nursery. Looking for a level 2 qualified member of staff or a montessorian, full time.
- Cambridge, East Anglia
- From £14,000, Up to £16,000, 40 hours p/w
We are looking for a qualified nursery nurse to work at our Victoria Road nursery in central Cambridge. Qualified to NVQ level 3 or above in childcare. We of...
- Kent Surrey
- Up to £35,000 per annum and benefits Relocation package avalible
Full Time Permanent 40 hours £30,000-£35000 and benefits Relocation package avalible
- Salary will depend on experience
Do you live in Surrey and looking for your next move in childcare? I have a wde range of nurseries across the Surrey and I am looking for all levels from Nur...
- West London
- Wage between 16,000-21, 000 dependant on experience, qualifactions and responsibility
Nursery Nurse & Montessori Teacher required , Wage between 16,000-21, 000 dependant on experience, qualifactions and responsibility
- Chingford London E4
- 16 Thousand GBP to 19 Thousand
This is an opportunity for a mature individual with a proven track record in Early Years Care and Education to join a very established nursery school.
- Up to £25k
We are the first in the UK to provide a combined sevice of both nanny time at parents home and time with their children in one of our 79 nurseries. Employe...
- Blham SW12
- Salary dependent on experience & qualifications, training in first aid and safeguarding given.
Montessori Directress required for a delightful school in Balham SW12. Sole charge of own classroom of 6 children with support from an assistant. C...
- Goldstar is located in Enfield, North London
- £7.50 per hour
Goldstar is a busy day nursery. We require a level 3 or equivalent candidate with good knowledge of the EYFS.