Nursery Assistant jobs
Found 30 Nursery Greater London jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Loughton, Essex
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Thriving Nursery looking to appoint enthusiastic Level 3 or above full-time early years practitioners and bank staff/lunch-time cover.
- TW11 0RJ and SW19 3QH
- FT £13,936 P/T prorated of FT salary
Nursery assistants need to be highly organised, enthusiastic, undertaking their duties with initiative and care.
- Fulham, Ealing, Notting Hill, Heston, Surbiton, Wandsworth and Harrow
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- Middlesex and West London
- £13,000 to £25,000 pa depending on role
Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers - Middlesex and West London
- South Hornchurch, Essex
- Upto £14,000 per annum + 4 weeks Holidays, Sick Pay, Courses
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting job ref: LBN501
- Morden SM4, Camberwell SE5 London
- £14,000- £19,000 Dependeing on experience
MTN requires experienced and qualified level 3 staff with excellent inter-personal skills; who enjoy working with children with the ability to do EYFS planni...
Islington based Nursery looking for experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Assistant
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse with a passion for caring and educating young children? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exciting opportunities for you!
- St. John’s Wood, London NW8
- Highly competitive salary
EYFS Professional/ TA/ Nursery Nurse – Abercorn School We are looking for a highly professional, competent and enthusiastic practitioner to join o...
- South East
- £12k to £45k depending on job role / provider
Looking for a new challenge, call us - nursery practitioners level 2 and above full time / part time permanent positions, together with temporary placements ...
- Surrey and surrounding counties
- Dep on job role
Full and part time nannies needed through Surrey, Kent, Berkshire, Sussex, London and Hampshire
- Hampstead Garden Suburb (N2) + Belsize Park (NW3)
- £14K - £18K Per Annum depending on the role, experience and qualification
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders to join our professional and caring team of Early Year’s Practitioners.
- Muswell Hill, London
- salary commensurate with experience
State of the art nursery requires experienced, level 3 nursery nurse. Must have a high level of engagement with children, excellent understanding of child d...
- East London and Essex
Jobfinders Recruitment LTD are working closely in partnership with 2 reputable nurseries who are seeking experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurses in the Dagenham a...
- Highly competitive for the right person.
We are looking for a competent Classroom Assistant to join our team. You must have NVQ2 or currently studying for NVQ 3 or the Montessori Diploma with a min...
- South West London, Southfields
- Salary will be dependent on previous experience and responsibilities.
Currently seeking a NVQ 3 or Montessori qualified Key Person (experienced teachers assistant will also be considered) to join our small but fantast...
- West London
- Dependent on experience and qualifications
As a French Kindergarten in West London we are seeking to recruit a French speaking Early Years Assistant to contribute a high standard of physical...
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £15,080- £17,576* depending on qualifications/experience
Fantastic opportunity to build a career within professional Nursery with an Outstanding Ofsted judgement.
- Acton, West London
- up to £18,000 per annumn depending on qualification and relevant experience
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse for an outstanding Acton nursery.. An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential. Take a look at this great oppor...
Great role for a L3 Nursery Nurse who is looking for a change of scenery. This is a lovely setting with bright rooms, a good vibe, enthusiastic staff and lot...