Nursery Assistant jobs in Nursery Provider
Found 54 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Cranmer Hall/Sylverdale Rd, Croydon CR0 4LD Croydon
Room leader, Nursery Nurse and Nursery assistant jobs full time and part time in croydon
- Berkshire - Slough, Windsor, Ascot, Buckinghamshire: Amersham, Chesham
- upto £15,500 plus holiday
Looking for your next career move, then look no further. If you are a level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurse who is passionate about their work then please get...
- Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Bushey, Radlett
- Up to £18,500 pa (depending on location and role)
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Across Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Bushey and Radlett
- Middlesex and West London
- £13,000 to £25,000 pa depending on role
Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers - Middlesex and West London
- South Hornchurch, Essex
- Upto £14,000 per annum + 4 weeks Holidays, Sick Pay, Courses
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: LBN501
- Morden SM4, Camberwell SE5 London
- £14,000- £19,000 Dependeing on experience
MTN requires experienced and qualified level 3 staff with excellent inter-personal skills; who enjoy working with children with the ability to do EYFS planni...
Islington based Nursery looking for experienced Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Assistant
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse with a passion for caring and educating young children? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exciting opportunities for you!
- South East
- £12k to £45k depending on job role / provider
Looking for a new challenge, call us - nursery practitioners level 2 and above full time / part time permanent positions, together with temporary placements ...
- Surrey and surrounding counties
- Dep on job role
Full and part time nannies needed through Surrey, Kent, Berkshire, Sussex, London and Hampshire
- Hampstead Garden Suburb (N2) + Belsize Park (NW3)
- £14K - £18K Per Annum depending on the role, experience and qualification
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners and Room Leaders to join our professional and caring team of Early Year’s Practitioners.
- Ash Vale, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Ash Vale. The nursery offers many benefits an...
- Fulham, Ealing, Notting Hill, Heston, Surbiton, Wandsworth and Harrow
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- Milton Keynes
- £6.50 - £8.50 per hour + kangacrew benefits inc 25 days holiday
Kangacrew is a specialist childcare recruitment agency, offering our candiates an opportunity to work within the group of Childbase nurseries.
- Muswell Hill, London
- salary commensurate with experience
State of the art nursery requires experienced, level 3 nursery nurse. Must have a high level of engagement with children, excellent understanding of child d...
- Up to £18000 per year
A wonderful opportunity for a Room Leader to work with our preschool children in our Nursery in Dorking, Surrey
- £14000 - £16000 per annum
Kangacrew are recruiting for nursery assistants in an radiply growing nursery in Slough.
- Reading, Slough, Windsor, High Wycombe, Maidenhead
- upto £17,000 dependent on experience/role
Excellent opportunities for Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurses within established nurseries with strong reputations. Fantastic development and training. Long term c...
- £6.50 - £8.50 per hour + Kangacrew benefits inc 25 days holiday
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR QUALIFIED AND UNQUALIFIED NURSERY ASSISTANTS
- East London and Essex
Jobfinders Recruitment LTD are working closely in partnership with 2 reputable nurseries who are seeking experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurses in the Dagenham a...