Nursery Manager Jobs
Found 83 Nursery jobs
Search and apply for different levels of Nursery Manager jobs, covered throughout the UK from leading nursery chains, independent nurseries, pre-schools and specialist recruitment agencies.
Don’t have time to search today? Get Nursery Manager jobs sent directly to you by registering your details below. You will then receive the very latest Nursery Manager vacancies by Email alerts, giving you the best possible chance to find your dream job! Similarly you can let specialist recruiters find you by adding your CV to Nursery World today!
Order by: Newest first Salary
- North London
- Salary range between £30,000 to £35,000.
EYPS/Degree Level Qualified enthusiastic and experienced Nursery Manager sought by Tara Kindergartens
- North London
- £28000 per annum
A fabulous large nursery near Edgeware ,is looking for a new Nursery Manager.
- Kingston upon Thames
- Up to 28000 UKP per year
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Deputy Manager to work in one of our Nurseries. We are looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic and motiva...
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- salary can be discussed
Nursery Manager & Teachers required for Nursery in Dubai
- Greater London in particular SW London
- Up to £25K pro rata + benefits + ipad for planning + Full training
Best business newcomer award; UK largest employer of Nannies; We employ you directly providing job security and professional development; We pay Ofsted regis...
- £25,000 per annum with potential for growth as nursery grows
Experienced Manager or Deputy Manager for a new nursery in the centre of Croydon.
- Notting Hill, London
- 22K – 28K per annum
We are now looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager in Notting Hill with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets ...
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
New start up nursery, responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the setting
- 19,000 Early Years Practitioner/£22,000 toddler room leader
Experienced nursery worker NVQ level 3 or above needed for Arsenal nursery
- Woking Surrey
- £30k to £34k dep on exp plus bonuses
An experienced nursery manager needed for a busy setting in Woking / Guildford for a premium provider
- 30-35K + and car + commission
We are an expanding care group looking for an individual with passion, determination and experience within the care sector to provide leadership and manageme...
- Wandsworth, London SW18
- £20,000 pa plus depending on experience, qualifications and hours
Home-based Nursery are looking for a Manager to lead their small team in SW London. Candidates must be qualified, experienced and have the ability to overse...
- Competitive Salary + Bonus and 45% childcare discount
We are now looking for a dynamic, Deputy Nursery Manager with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets.
- West London
- Competitive Salaries + Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are now looking for either dynamic, proven Nursery Managers or experienced Deputies who are looking for progression, to join our team in the Southern Regi...
- Surrey and West London
- Up to £32k (negotiable for an exceptional experienced Manager) + Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are now looking dynamic, proven Nursery Managers or experienced Deputies who are looking for progression, to join our team in the Southern Region.
- London and the South
- Up to £32k (for an exceptional experienced Manager)+Car Allowance, Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets to join us as a Fiel...
- South East of England
- Competitive basic salary plus Car Allowance, Bonus and 65% Childcare discount
Based in the South East you will have responsibility for the quality of childcare and financial performance for all of the nurseries in our Southern region.
- £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
Bamboo Resourcing are working with a wonderful Nursery with amazing indoor and outdoor facilities. The Nursery has over 100 places House and a further 40...
- AL5 4EL
Nursery Manager - Harpenden
- International School of Brescia, Via Don Orione 1, 25082 Botticino (BS) Italy
- Minimum of Euro1200.00mth
Pre-K practitioner/ Nursery Nurse with responsibility for a small group of 2yr olds.
- £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager.