Nursery Manager jobs in Nursery Provider
Found 44 Nursery Greater London jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Dependent on experience
An opportunity for a highly motivated, dedicated EYFS professional to act as Deputy Manager at our Day Nursery in Twickenham has arisen. This is a...
- £35000 per annum
A Nursery is Ealing is offering a management opportunity for either an experience manager or a Deputy Manager looking to further their Career.
- Qatar, Doha
- Up to 22,000 GBP TAX FREE per annum based on qualification and experience
SeekTeachers.com is hosting London Recruitment Fair for the first week in November for UK nursery looking to hire more teachers. Contact zak@SeekTeachers.com...
- £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
A well established Nursery in Edgware with an "Outstanding" inspection report from Ofsted is looking to hire an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who is kee...
- up to £36,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a large (120-place setting) and successful private nursery which recently received an "Out...
- Leyton, London
- £16,300 TO £21,000 Pro rata depending on knowledge and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pre-school Leader
- c£35k plus bonuses
a very experienced nursery manager needed for this lovely growing setting in Sevenoaks
- Parson Green, SW6
- £27,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience
Experienced Nursery Manager / Senior Operations Manger required for an exciting new venture in Parson Green, SW6.
- up to £18,000 per annum (term time only)
Manager (Level III or above) required for busy inclusive pre-school in Lewisham
- Located in the heart of Wanstead, 5-minutes’ walk from to the Central Line and bust High Street
- Salary c. £30,000 subject to experience and approach
Experience Nursery Manager required for a large setting in Wanstead London
- North West London
- £40000 per annum
A very experienced Nursery Manager is required for a fantastic nursery near North West London in London.
- West London
- Dependant on Qualification and Experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced and professional manager with a proven ability to maintain and develop the high standard of our Nursery.
- Kingston upon Thames
- c34k plus bonus and benefits
An experienced nursery manager needed for this large city centre setting - excellent salary
- Islington, North London
- £30000 to £40000+ basic salary plus uncapped bonus+++
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company with excellent prospects of career advancement for the right candidate.
- North-West London/ Cricklewood
- Dependent on experience
We are looking for a strong nursery Manager for this Ofsted outstanding setting. Someone who is ready for a new challenge. The nursery is a small 40 place se...
- Forest Hill
Nursery Manager needed for Ofsted Oustanding setting based in SE London. This is a fantastic role where you will have full control of the setting. 60 places ...
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
A fantastic Nursery in Hammersmith is looking for a skilled and experienced manager for a 4 month period.
- Mill Hill
- £40,000, Company Sick Pay, Employer Pension Contribution provided and Subsidised Childcare Places.
An exciting opportunity for a Manager to join Busy Bees Mill Hill Nursery team
- c£45k plus benefits
A very experienced nursery manager needed for this leading provider to support a cluster f nurseries as an Area Manager
- South Woodford (E18)
- £26K to £28 per annum subject to experience.
An exciting role as a Nursery Manager has arisen at our Kids Inc Day Nursery in South Woodford. .