Nursery Nurse jobs
Found 56 Nursery South East England jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
Please come along on the day, to speak to our teams, to find out about the opportunities that we have available and to hear what it’s like bei...
- West London
- £14000 - £16000 per annum + Benefits
Bright Horizons is currently recruiting for an experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join our West London Nursery at Hyde Park. Our N...
- £15,000 to £17,000 depending on experience
English OR French classroom assistants & nursery nurses needed for new nursery in Paddington
Please come along on the day, to speak to our teams, to find out about the opportunities that we have available and to hear what it’s like being part of the ...
- Wheatley, Oxford. OX33 1YW
- To be discussed for successful candidate.
We're offering a full-time position in a busy private childcare nursery in Wheatley, Oxford. The position is 40 hours a week pro-rata. Immediate st...
Nursery Manager, Assistant Manager, Room Supervisor, Nusery Nurse, Permanent and Temporary positions
- Southern England & London
- Good rates of pay
Wide range of opportunites for part and qualified nursery professionals across the South of England from a leading long established recruiter.
- 16,000 - 18,000 + Benefits
Are you an experience, strong and confident Room Leader or Room Supervisor? Want to progress to a successful and growing group of Day Nurseries with career p...
- £14144 - £15144 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Qualified Nursery Nurse's to join our fantastic Carshalton Day Nursery.
- Carshalton, South London
- £15,500 – 18,000 depending on experience
Looking for Qualified nursery nurses to join Caterpillars Day Nursery
- £16000 per annum + Benefits
This beautiful nursery is located within five minutes' walk from Chiswick Park Station.
- £15500 - £17000 per annum + benefits
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Thames Valley Park Nursery.
- £6.50 - £7.50 per hour + benefits
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Rothamsted Little Stars Nursery.
- £13500 - £14500 per annum + benefits
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Northwick Park Nursery.
- £14000 - £16000 per annum + Benefits
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Wembley Willow Tree Day Nursery. The Nursery is located in Wembl...
- Romford, Harold Hill, Essex, East London, Dagenham Collier Row, Hornchurch, Chigwell Ilford barking
- Competitive with Bonuses
Are you a childcare professional? Creative? Organised? Then this may be for you! An exciting opportunity for dedicated person to join our lovely nu...
- Curdridge, Southampton
- £16,000 - £20,000 per annum
We are looking for a strong, inspirational leader to run our baby unit (0-2years) at YMCA Fairthorne Manor Nursery and be part of our Management Team
- Stoneleigh, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Stoneleigh The nursery offers many benefits a...
- £15757 - £16684 per annum
Enthusiastic Nursery Nurse required for a fantastic nursery in the Wokingham area.
- Chalfont St Peter, Bucks
- up to £15,500 per annumn depending on qualification and experience
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to a lovely Chalfont St Peter nursery. An NVQ Level 3 or equivalent is essential. Take a look at this great ...
- Greater London in particular SW London
- Up to £25K pro rata + benefits + ipad for planning + Full training
Best business newcomer award; UK largest employer of Nannies; We employ you directly providing job security and professional development; We pay Ofsted regis...
- New Malden, KT3 5PE, Surrey
- Salary dependant on experience, between £15,000.00 and £16,000.00 per annum
Brightsparks is looking for an enthusiastic experienced Nursery Nurse to join our small and friendly team.
- 19,000 Early Years Practitioner/£22,000 toddler room leader
Experienced nursery worker NVQ level 3 or above needed for Arsenal nursery
- Up to £15k dep on exp
Term Time only setting needs new staff - an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding setting with great salary INTERVIEWS NOW FOR SEPTEMBER START