Nursery Practitioner jobs
Found 79 Nursery South East England jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- 19-21K based on exp.
Deputy Manager in Mitcham (19-21K). Looking for ambitious candidate with potential progression to manager within a few years if the candidate was interested ...
- £15500 - £17000 per annum
A small nursery in the Surbiton area requires an experience Nursery Practitioner to join their pre-school room.
- Egypt, Cairo
- Up to 18,000GBP TAX FREE per month plus benefits
FS1 and FS2 teacher jobs in Egypt. Offering an excellent TAX FREE salary with a very low cost of living. Ideal for single teachers, or teaching couples with ...
- Stoke Newington, North London, N16
Full Time Level 3 Opportunities for our nursery in Stoke Newington, North London
- Carshalton, South London
- 15,500-17,500 depending on level and experience.
Looking for Qualified Nursery Nurses or those looking to progress to Room Leader to join Caterpillars Day Nursery
- Busy Bees Nurseries Noahs Ark Woking, Guildford, Godalming, Dorking
- To be discussed at interview
To work alongside other staff to create a happy and stimulating atmosphere where children can develop to their full potential.
- Haslemere, Surrey
- Up to £19,595 plus benefits
We are looking for a Room Leader to join our wonderful setting in Haslemere. If you are an excellent practitioner with good leadership skills we would like t...
- £16,702 – £18,981
We are looking to recruit 2 motivated, positive and confident individuals to our senior team who will help in shaping and assisting development in our nursery.
- Canterbury, Kent
- £14,615 - £15,653 pro rata, per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible Supply Nursery Practitioners to join the approved staff list for the College’s nursery. Qualified to a minimum ...
- Long Ditton near Surbtion
- up to £14,999 per annum + hoilday club pay
Exciting new Job Opportunity at Long Ditton Montessori Children's House, Full and part time jobs available to join a friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Heston, Ealing, Surbiton, Harrow, Northolt, Notting Hill, Wandsworth, Ruislip
- Salary Between £14,000-£23,000pa
Little Developers are looking for EXCLUSIVE NURSERY NURSES AND ROOM SUPERVISORS to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools. The vacancies will be in ou...
Fruit Tree day nursery are looking for an experienced, yet motivated room leader to run a newly developed room due to open in January 2015.
- £18,000 (London Zones 1-2) and £16,500 (London Zones 3-6)
Level 3 Opportunities for Newly Qualified and Experienced Nursery Workers! Permanent Full Time
- Heston, Ealing, Fulham, Surbiton, Harrow, Northolt, Notting Hill and Chiswick
Little Developers are looking for EXCLUSIVE NURSERY NURSES AND ROOM LEADERS to join our new nurseries and pre-schools. The vacancies will be in our pre-schoo...
- Bushey, Hertfordshire
- £15.5k to £20k pa depending on role and experience
Nursery Room Leaders and Managers – £17k to £20k pa depending on role and experience - Harrow/Hatch End and Bushey
- South Croydon
- Salary up to £16,000 per annum plus benefits, Part time/ Full time
We are currently recruiting for Nursery Nurse P/Time, F/Time & a Room Leader Full Time to join our team..
- Up to £15,000
Janus Recruitment Ltd are urgently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse with level 3 or above in to join a fast growing team. You will be an experienced Early Year...
- Fairmile Montessori School 63 Queen’s Road Hersham Surrey KT12 5NF
- Salary is negotiable according to experience
Teacher required in Hersham, Surrey to teach 2 to 5 year olds during the school term time.
- Bromley, Kent
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Resourcer/Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Early Years/Childcare Recruitment Division at Jobfinders ...
- £65 - £70 per day
A mainstream Primary School in Feltham are looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse to work with children in the pre-school.