Nursery Provider jobs
Found 501 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Basel (Northwest of Switzerland)
- starting at £ 35,000
We are looking for a full time nursery teacher (children 3 months to 3 years) and a full time toddler teacher (children 3 years to 7 years).
- Widnes, Cheshire, WA86ED
- Salary is negotiable, Full-time (40hrs) Monday-Friday to suit the needs of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a growing/progressive childcare organisation. Salary is negotiable, Full-time (40hrs) Monday-Friday to suit the needs of...
- Eye, Near Diss on the Borders of Suffolk and Norfolk
- Salary will be negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Well established and full Nursery in Suffolk, requires experienced Nursery Manager to run our busy and friendly nursery.
- South Woodford
- Salary £26K to £28K subject to experience.
Nursery manager required for our Kids Inc Day Nurseries in South Woodford. Must have NVQ level 3 or equivalent. Previous experience essential. .
kidsunlimited, now part of the Bright Horizons family, are currently recruiting for a Senior Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Wokingham Nursery.
kidsunlimited, now part of the Bright Horizons family, are currently recruiting for Nursery Nurses to join our fantastic Wokingham Nursery.
- Benenden, Kent, TN17 4BE
We are looking for a qualified Early Years practitioner . The successful candidate will hold a level 3 qualification in childcare and will be well versed in ...
- Central London, Russell Square
- £7.50 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a level 2 qualified full time nursery practitioner to train to level 3
- RAF Halton, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £13,014 per annum
4Children are looking for an enthusiatic Early Educator Level 2 to become part of the team at Cherry Tree Halton Children & Family Services, RAF Halton, Ayle...
- RAF Honington, Bury St Edmunds
- £14,014.00 per annum
4Children are recruiting for an effective and experienced room leader on RAF Honington, Bury St Edmunds.
- RAF Honington, Bury St Edmunds
- £18,500.00 per annum
4Children are seeking an experienced Early Years & Childcare Deputy for its day care centre on RAF Honington, Bury St Edmunds.
- RAF Benson, Wallingford
- £16,000 pa for those with a Level 3 qualification, £14,000 pa for those with a Level 2 qualification
4Children are currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Early Educators to work at its nursery in RAF Benson, Wallingford.
- RAF Honington, Suffolk
4Children are currently seeking an inspiring and dedicated Early Educator Level 2 to work in its nursery in RAF Honington, Suffolk.
- 1-4 the Parade Kilburn High Road NW6 5TR London
- Up to 22k depending on qualification and experience
We are currently looking for experience deputy manager to work in growing nursery in NW London.
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Do you have a passion for child led practice? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exciting opportunities for you!
- £8.00 - £9.00 per hour
- Thornton Heath, London Borough of Croydon
- £10 per hour, 30 hours per week, term time only
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Pre-School team as Deputy Manager.
- Thornton Heath, Croydon
- £8.80 p/h term time only
Level 3/foundation degree or equivalent assistant required
- South West London
- £25000 - £29000 per annum
This is a fantastic role if you are an experienced deputy manager of a large centre or a nursery manager of a small centre looking for progression.
- £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits
Bright Horizons is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join its fantastic Imperial Wharf Day Nursery