Senior Nursery Practitioner Jobs
Found 71 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
We are delighted to be helping a prestigious chain recruit for an enthusiastic Team Leader / Supervisor for their large nursery in the Chiswick
- Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- Negotiable dependent on qualification and experience.
150 place Montessori nursery looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide high quality childcare, organising daily/weekly/termly activities to promote l...
- Upland Road, East Dulwich, London, SE22 0DN
- Salary £16,750-£18,000 per annum, depending on experience and knowledge
Room Leader with a minimum level 3 qualification. We want someone who really enjoys being with children, teaching them new skills through play.
- East Dulwich London
- £17,525 – 18,775 (depending on experience and qualifications)
We are a 34 place nursery in SE22 and we are looking for a qualified, experienced and passionate Deputy Manager to work with us
- Stony Stratford, Near Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Circa £25k
Asquith Nannies , winners of best business newcomer of year award and part of Asquith Nurseries who operate at over 80 locations and are celebrating 25 years...
- Tax-free salary + benefits
SRS, Dubai is looking to recruit successful, trained Foundation Stage practitioners to join this high achieving, established school.
- up to £24k dep on exp/qualification
An experienced senior practitioner who is looking for a supportive role within a setting
- £15000 - £17000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Nursery Manager for a 70 plus place nursery with a 'Good' Ofsted rating. The setting itself has an...
- £15000 - £18000 per annum
We are pleased to be recruiting a Room Leader based within a baby room for an 58 an excellent and active nursery setting in the...
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £15,080- £17,576* depending on qualifications/experience
Fantastic opportunity to build a career within professional Nursery with an Outstanding Ofsted judgement.
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £17,784- £19,656* depending on qualifications/experience
A rare and exciting opportunity to manage our baby room and build a career within professional, successful and friendly nursery
- Brentford, Syon Park TW8
- Up to 24,000 per annum + benefits + 50% discount on nursery fees
If you are passionate about nurturing and cultivating a love of learning in others, inspiring imaginations, teaching social skills and co-operative playing, ...
- Downham / Bromley / Southwark
- £14,000 - £16,000 + productivity bonus
As a result of our ongoing demand we are now recruiting for strong Early Years Practitioners (although we also want to hear from room leaders).
- Sandhurst, Berkshire
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Sandhurst. The nursery offers many benefits a...
- Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Camden, Kensington,Chelsea, Barking,Dagenham,Lambeth,Southwark,Greenwich
- £16,433 - £17,850 Starting package (Pay increase after 6 months)
Level 3 Opportunities for Newly Qualified and Experienced Nursery Workers! Permanent Full Time
- North London
- £14000 - £15500 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our stunning new Crouch End Nursery in North London. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, ...
- Earlsfield, Wandsworth
- Above industry average salary;
Magdalen nursery is currently recruiting for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join our fantastic nursery in Earlsfield, Wandsworth. Magdalen Nursery i...
- Walthamstow, East London
- £15,600 based on £7.50 per hour doing a 40 hour week (dependent on experience and qualifications)
We are looking firstly for someone to fill a room leader role with a view to then taking on the deputy manager role. We are on the cusp of an exciting expans...
- Dependent on experience
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Practitioner (level 3 or above) who works well in a team to join a innovative progressive nursery
- Competitive Salary & Package
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a supervisor on a 5* Thai island, responsible for ensuring the children’s clubs are run to exceptionally high standards,...