Senior Nursery Practitioner Jobs
Found 100 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £15000 – £17,000 pro rata for part time dependant on proven experience and qualifications
Experienced nursery nurse level III or above required for expanding nursery in Putney South West London
- Tooting, London
- Up to £18,000 per annum (Pro Rata) plus bonuses and discount in childcare
Committed and innovative Room Leader/Third in Charge required to join our brand new bilingual nursery in Wandsworth.
- Muswell Hill, London
- salary commensurate with experience
State of the art nursery requires experienced, level 3 nursery nurse. Must have a high level of engagement with children, excellent understanding of child d...
- Up to £18000 per year
A wonderful opportunity for a Room Leader to work with our preschool children in our Nursery in Dorking, Surrey
- Crouch End, North London
- £19,000 - £23,000 p.a. + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Third in Charge in our Nursery in Crouch End
- East London and Essex
Jobfinders Recruitment LTD are working closely in partnership with 2 reputable nurseries who are seeking experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurses in the Dagenham a...
- Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Camden, Kensington,Chelsea, Barking,Dagenham,Lambeth,Southwark,Greenwich
- £16,433 - £17,850 Starting package (Pay increase after 6 months)
Level 3 Opportunities for Newly Qualified and Experienced Nursery Workers! Permanent Full Time
- Ladbroke Grove, West London, W11
- £24,000 to £26,000
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to join our team in Ladbroke Grove, West London, W11.
- Sandhurst, Berkshire
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Sandhurst. The nursery offers many benefits a...
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Educator Nursery assistant, Pre school Practitioner
- South East
- Negotiable depending on experience
Eastbourne Nursery setting seeking qualified Nursery Practiioners.
- Enfield ,Hillingdon, North London
- £16,000 to £22,000
Tara Kindergartens have vacancies for all three posts in our nurseries in the Enfield Borough. Additionally there is also a vacancy for a Nursery Nurse in ...
- Wokingham, Berkshire
- Salary dependent on Qualifications and Experience
We require an enthusiastic full time Practitioner to work with, and when necessary lead a small team of other practitioners in ensuring the smooth ...
- South West London
- To be negotiated
A qualified Early Years Practitioner and Room Leader to join our team in a full time permanent position.
- Based on qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and dedicated EYFS professional.
- North London
- £15000 - £17500 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Toddler (1-2's) Room Leader to join our beautiful Crouch End Nursery in North London. You will be expected to work 40 hours...
- Dependent on experience
We are looking for a qualified Room Leader who works well in a team to join a innovative progressive nursery
- Salary point 19 to point 23 - £17,980 to £20,400
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and dynamic childcare professional to join Bolton School Nursery.
- £16640 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery / Early Years Teacher for a preschool within an 'outstanding' nursery which is part of a small group...
- Competitive package
We are currently recruiting for our teams of private nannies and Children’s Club across the Alps for the winter season.
- Old Kent Road, South East London, SE15
- £24,000 to £26,000
We are looking for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to join our team in Old Kent Road, South East London, SE15.
- £15000 per annum
We are delighted to be offering this exciting new opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join an established staff team at a ...