Senior Nursery Practitioner Jobs
Found 69 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Radlett, Bushey
- Up to £18,500 depending on position and experience
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Hertfordshire - paying up to £18,500pa
- Heston, Hounslow, Wandsworth, Pinner, Ruislip and Fulham
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses and Nursery Room Leaders to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- Pirbright, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Pirbright. The nursery offers many benefits a...
- Competitive Salary & Package
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a supervisor on a 5* Thai island, responsible for ensuring the children’s clubs are run to exceptionally high standards,...
- £16-18k dep on experience
Lovely family run nursery are looking for a Room Leader for the toddler room to start ASAP. This is a great role for someone looking for a new challenge or s...
- West London
- Actual salary in the range of £9,226 - £9,796 per annum including London Weighting
We are seeking to appoint a part time Senior Early Years Practitioner to join our multi-disciplinary team working to improve the outcomes for young children ...
- Leyton, London
- £16,300 TO £21,000 Pro rata depending on knowledge and experience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pre-school Leader
- £14,000 - £16,000 + productivity bonus
As a result of our ongoing demand we are now recruiting for strong Early Years Practitioners for our setting
- Edgware Road
- To be discussed on application
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative Private Day Nursery and help us grow the company together.
- Greater London
You will need to be experienced within sales and use your skills and experience to the best advantage of the company. Excellent knowledge within the childcar...
- Walthamstow, East London
- Very competitive but dependent on qualifications and experience.
A Room leader with a view to becoming our deputy manager is required for our rapidly expanding nursery.
- Edgware, Middlesex
- 18,000 – 22,000
A great opportunity for a senior practitioner looking to take their skills and knowledge already gained to a new challenge with an good nursery setting.
- North Woolwich, London
- 14,500 – 17,000
A great opportunity for a Senior Practitioner looking for a new challenge in an established nursery setting.
- Crouch End, North London
- £19,000 - £23,000 p.a. + Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to work as a Third in Charge in our Nursery in Crouch End
- Henley, Buckinghamshire
- up to £17,000
Early Years Practitioners needed for this lovely nursery.
- KIngston Upon Thames (Norbiton Train Station)
- Room leader up to £18000- nursery practitioner up to £15500
1 Room leader and nursery practioner to work in our small independent nursery based outside Norbiton train station. Room leader up to £18000. Nurse...
- £18000 - £22000 per annum
We are recruiting for Room Leaders for a Fantastic new setting in Putney, South West London. The nursery is within easy commute from Wimbledon, Bushy...
- East London. London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
- £15,000 - £18,000
Excellent opportunity for a qualified practitioner to join an established Nursery. The successful candidate will be leading our Pre-School Team and working ...
- Muswell Hill, North London
Dynamic, experienced room leader for pre school room to lead, support and motivate a team of 6 staff. Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational s...
- £16k to £18k dep on exp
an experienced senior practitioner needed for this busy 100 plus setting - leading a busy room