Nursery Teacher Jobs
Found 21 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- N4 4AP
- £14,000 - £15,000
We are currently seeking a proven Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse to join the existing team at our Crouch Hill Day Nursery in Islington. This is a full time ...
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- GBP 16,000/- to 20,000/- Tax Free Per Year
Nursery Teacher Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Milan, Italy
- Up to £ 14.000 per annum
AIZ Consulting is a recruitment agency specialising in placing teachers in a variety of academic institutions ranging from Nursery to Secondary schools as we...
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- salary can be discussed
Nursery Manager & Teachers required for Nursery in Dubai
- Greater London in particular SW London
- Up to £25K pro rata + benefits + ipad for planning + Full training
Best business newcomer award; UK largest employer of Nannies; We employ you directly providing job security and professional development; We pay Ofsted regis...
- Crouch End
- £22,000 - £27,000 p.a. (depending on qualifications and experience)
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Teacher in our Nursery in one of our London settings. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated i...
- Wandsworth, London SW18
- £20,000 pa plus depending on experience, qualifications and hours
Home-based Nursery are looking for a Manager to lead their small team in SW London. Candidates must be qualified, experienced and have the ability to overse...
- £10-£12 per hour
Scope of Position You will be required to plan, teach and provide appropriate activities and learning experiences for children from 3 – 5 years across al...
- Surrey, Croydon
- Salary Competitive
Senior/Second in charge and Nursery Nurse to work with our Under Two's.
An Experienced practitioner needed to manage this Out of Schools Club - After School and Holidays - excellent salary based on 40 hrs a week all year round
- up to £19k dep on experience and qualification
An experienced senior practitioner needed for the pre-school room in this busy setting - excellent salary
- Warsaw, Poland, great place to live and discover the country as well as the region of eastern Europe
- Rewarding salary with all social and health benefits and accomodation, visa process if necessary
The school is looking for the deputy nursery manager to teach(children aged 1 to 3) and manage(actively recruit nursery and pre-school children wi...
- £20000 - £24000 per annum
We are looking for a Qualified Teacher to work within a private day nursery in Livingston Village, Edinburgh with the pre-school children. This role...
- Near Surrey Quays station
- £27000 - £29000.00PA with incentives depending on experience and qualification
We are currently looking for a Deputy Manager, second in charge.
- Up to £10 p/h
As bank staff working for Janus Recruitment Ltd you can expect a competitive rate of pay, excellent rewards and recognition, and a nurturing and fulfilling c...
- London, Home Counties & opportunities available at 78 National locations
- up to £25k pro rata/ You have the security of being employed by UK's largest employer of Nannies
Award winning Asquith Nannies Daily Nanny + optional nursery time = Asquith Nannies Nanny time with nursery time to provide a new choice for parents. www....
RECEPTION YEAR CLASS TEACHER– must have a relevant childcare qualification NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Hampstead, North West London.
- Salary according to qualifications and experience – paid monthly.
Long established, family owned, independent School in North West London is looking for a Reception Year Class Teacher with a relevant child care qualificati...
- South East
- Dep on Role - permanent or temporary good salaries
Recruitment Roadshow - looking for a new role whether permanent or temporary please call us
- Al Ain
- Up to 12,000 AED + FREE Housing + FREE Medical + 25% off childrens tuition fees + Much more!
SeekTeachers.com are in the search for an Early Years Teacher to join an outstanding school in Al Ain. your accommodation will be covered by the school, 25% ...
- Middlesex / Hertfordshire
- Between £15,080- £17,576* depending on qualifications/experience
Fantastic opportunity to build a career within professional Nursery with an Outstanding Ofsted judgement.