Out-of-school Childcare Jobs
Found 10 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Various salaries depending on role and experience
Recruiting now for a Nursery Manager, Room Heads and Nursery Nurses - brand new nursery, great staff incentives!
- Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- £21-£23k subject to experience
Reporting to the Operations Manager the Divisional Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of all Super Camps products within their host venues
- Cyprus, Croatia, Mallorca, Crete, Portugal, Sicily
We are looking for qualified and experienced childcare professionals to work as part of our overseas childcare team within our exclusive luxury villas and ch...
- Wanstead (E11) and in East Village (E20)
- Salary will be commensurate with role and experience.
Little Bear’s provides childcare within its three nurseries and two out-of-school clubs. We are looking to recruit experienced staff.
- New Haw Surrey
- Up to £16,000
Qualified Level 2 and level 3 Nursery Nurses needed for this lovely nursery which is part of a chain of nurseries.
- Esher, Surrey
- £7.56 - £9.79 per hour dependant on qualifications and experience
Are you looking for fun and flexible extra work? Elmbridge Borough Council are recruiting qualified, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to fill the fol...
- Various Positions in Berkshire
- Depending on experience
We are looking for lively enthusiastic staff to join our out of school teams in Berkshire.
- Up to £25k
We are the first in the UK to provide a combined sevice of both nanny time at parents home and time with their children in one of our 79 nurseries. Employe...
- An idyllic outdoor forest environment set in the heart of Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications.
The Enchanted Garden Day Nursery is an exciting, unique concept in children’s care and education, which is situated in an acre of countryside.
Nursery Manager, Assistant Manager, Room Supervisor, Nusery Nurse, Permanent and Temporary positions
- Southern England & London
- Good rates of pay
Wide range of opportunites for part and qualified nursery professionals across the South of England from a leading long established recruiter.