Found 92 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- South East London
- attractive salary and staff pension available.
We are looking for a dynamic Nursery Manager, Deputy Manager & Nursery Nurses for our Nursery. You will need to demonstrate previous experience of ...
- Fulham, Ealing, Notting Hill, Heston, Surbiton, Wandsworth and Harrow
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- Bangkok Thailand
- Competitive monthly salary based on qualifications and experienced
Position: Head Teacher Kensington International Kindergarten seeks a passionate, innovative and creative Head Teacher to work alongside a dedicated team...
- Erith, Kent
- £17,409 - £19,168 p.a.
You will provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the setting and maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment....
- Ringwood, Hampshire
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Pre-school Deputy Supervisor to join our outstanding Pre-school.
- £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience
A successful private nursery is looking to hire a talented and experienced Nursery Room Leader to join their bright and friendly nursery in Pinner.
A well established and lovely nursery in Godalming is looking for a talented and experienced Room Leader to join their large nursery (100 children).
- up to £36,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a large (120-place setting) and successful private nursery which recently received an "Out...
- £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
A well established Nursery in Edgware with an "Outstanding" inspection report from Ofsted is looking to hire an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager who is kee...
- Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Bushey, Radlett
- Up to £18,500 pa (depending on location and role)
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Across Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Bushey and Radlett
- Middlesex and West London
- £13,000 to £25,000 pa depending on role
Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers - Middlesex and West London
- North and North West London
- Salary: from £14,000 pa
Tigerlily Nursery Recruitment is working with a number of nurseries in North and North West London looking to recruit a number of full time nursery nurses to...
- South Hornchurch, Essex
- Upto £14,000 per annum + 4 weeks Holidays, Sick Pay, Courses
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: LBN501
- Northampton NN1
- £15,500 - £17,000 depending on experience
Highly motivated Deputy Manager. Must have previous managerial experience for a busy private day nursery. Subsidised childcare/pension.
- South East
Term time position, Nursery Nurse Required in Waltham Abbey. Qualified and Experienced Level 3
- West Hampstead
- Generous salary
EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR OR PRACTITIONER REQUIRED TO TEACH 2 – 3 YEAR OLDS
- Canary Wharf
- £13,128 - £18,120
Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse with a passion for caring and educating young children? Nurseries in Canary Wharf have exciting opportunities for you!
- West Hampstead, North West London
- Depending on experience
Small private nursery looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated practitioner. December start.
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai
- Up to £2000 per month TAX FREE + housing + benefits
Early Years Teacher interviews for British School in Dubai coming to London 15th January 2015 to interview in person. Paying up to £2000 per month plus housi...
- Heston, Hounslow, Wandsworth, Fulham, Hayes,Teddington, Twickenham and Ealing
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses and Nursery Room Leaders to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.