Found 50 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Copper Beech House, Sunderland TYNE & WEAR.
- £15,000 to £18,000 per annum depending on experience
EYP / QTS To lead in the development of the EYFS and to cascade your knowledge to other staff members including Managers/Directors.
- Wandsworth, London SW18
- £20,000 pa plus depending on experience, qualifications and hours
Home-based Nursery are looking for a Manager to lead their small team in SW London. Candidates must be qualified, experienced and have the ability to overse...
- Streatham Common
- £23,000 to £25,000
Due to an internal promotion within our family run nursery, a fantastic opportunity is now available to help manage one of our large and successful settings.
- Central London and East London
- £40K - £45K p.a depending on experience and qualification
Zeeba Daycare is a successful independent nursery chain, who are currently looking for a Senior Manager, who is very experienced and has excellent knowledge ...
- Reading, Berkshire
- 16000-18000 per annum, pro rata if term time is wanted
Deputy Manager needed for small nursery in Whitley, Reading, 16-18k. Term time or full year. Good parking and transport links
- £15,000- £19,000
Purpose built nursery in Richmond upon Thames is looking for an Early Years Educator to join their team. The position is for the Under 2’s Room.
- Muswell Hill, North London
Dynamic, experienced room leader for pre school room to lead, support and motivate a team of 6 staff. Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational s...
- £24,000 per annum
YMCA is opening a new pre-school in Weeke, Winchester, its 11th childcare setting, and is looking for an inspirational manager to both establish and run the ...
- Wandsworth , Tooting
- £30,000 + negotiable depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Nursery Manager, holding an Early Years Educator qualification (level 3 or higher) or EYPs / EYTs to join our friendly team...
- South East London SE15 5AH
- £21,000+ depending on qualification and experience
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, well qualified Room Leader working as part of a close-knit team in this outstanding nursery.
- 10 minute walk from Paddington station
- NVQ L3 (£17,000), Less than Level 3 (£15,000) Montessori (£20,000)
Paddington Nursery looking for nursery nurse with great spoken and written English. Offering £17,000 for NVQ level 3, £15,000 for below. Also looking for a M...
- West Kensington
- Up to £20,000
NVQ level 3 nursery nurse, preferably with 3+ years of experience needed for West Kensington nursery. Salary up to £20,000 based on ability.
- Near Skegness
- Up to £30,000
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manager to work in Skegness, PE24.
- Hanwell, W13
- Dependant on Qualification and Experience
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic play worker to join our out of school team at our Hanwell branch.
- £13,500 - £14,500
Scope of Position To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and rec...
- 32,000 – 35,000 + 8% pension
A great opportunity for a dynamic early years leader to shape and develop the charity's childcare service offer whilst heading up St Mary’s pre-school and ho...
- Beautiful private preschool in the 18th district of Vienna, Austria
- 23,000.00-28,000.00 € GROSS per annum.
English Pre-school teachers for Vienna Austria
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- GBP 16,000/- to 20,000/- Tax Free Per Year
Nursery Teacher Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates
- £36,000 - £42,000
Due to our continued expansion we have a number of upcoming opportunities for qualified and experienced Nursery Managers in Dubai.
- City Gateway, Mastmaker Court, London, E14 9UB
- Dependent on skills and experience
This role is part of the delivery team for our Early Years intervention programme. This is an exciting opportunity for the person with the right sk...