Senior manager jobs
Found 18 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Greater London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire
- £16,000 to £35,000 pa depending on position
Senior Management Nursery Roles - Chiswick, Harrow, Twickenham, Middlesex, Herfordshire - paying up to £35k pa
- South Croydon
- Competitive, up to 23k dependent on experience and qualifications
Recruiting for a dynamic and experienced deputy/Operations Manager to assist in effectively managing the day to day smooth running of the setting.
- Pennypot Day Nursery, Pennypot Lane, Chobham, Surrey, GU24 8DH
- To be discussed at interview
Childbase Partnership has an exciting management opportunity at our Pennypot Day Nursery. We are currently recruiting for an inspirational Nursery Manager to...
- European Resorts
- Competitive Salary & Package
We are looking for enthusiastic Childcare Professionals to join our teams in summer 2014. Could you imagine yourself working in a luxury villa or hotel in ...
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
New start up nursery, responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the setting
- Milton Keynes
- £26000 - £29000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for our client who are a large private day nursery in the Milton Keynes area of BUCKINGHAMSHIRE Candidates must...
- Notting Hill, London
- 22K – 28K per annum
We are now looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager in Notting Hill with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets ...
- £18,549 - £21,128 p.a. pro rata inclusive of Local Weighting
You will be responsible for the financial sustainability of the setting and provide childcare and early education. You will also work with your team to offer...
- £25000 - £33000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for an outstanding setting in Chigwell, Essex,(near East London, Ilford, Barking, Dagenham, Romford, Enfield) which ...
- up to £35k dep on exp
An experienced nursery manager needed for this very busy setting in central Swindon
- £22000 - £25000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join a company that is the UK's leading provider of premium childcare and education for the...
- North West London
- £20,000 + pa depending on qualification level and experience
Deputy Nursery Manager - North West London - Salary 20k +
- Hertfordshire, Watford
- £21,600 and £26,900 pa + excellent staff benefits
Deputy Nursery Manager (Maternity Cover) - Watford - Paying between £21,600 and £26,900 pa + excellent staff benefits
- Abington Park, Northampton NN3
- Up to £30,000 per annum + generous bonus scheme.
Inspirational and experienced Nursery Manager sought for our fabulous day nursery in Abington Park, Northampton.
- Herts / Essex / Middlesex
- competitive salary in excess of £35,000 plus benefits
A rare opportunity to become involved in a growing nursery group for a dynamic and highly professional individual with a proven track record in del...
- Overseas (placement not allocated until start of season)
- Competitive package
To manage and develop the Childcare Team across a large geographical area. Provide support and guidance to your direct reports as well as the wider resort t...
- South East
- £28k to £31k dep on exp
An experienced nursery manager is needed for this lovely setting on the Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire borders
- Northampton NN1.
- Salary negotiable. Pension scheme, subsidised childcare.
Salary negotiable. Pension scheme, subsidised childcare.