Senior manager jobs
Found 27 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Canary Wharf E14
- Up to £30,000
Nursery Manager required for this busy 94 place setting for a leading provider in Canary Wharf E14. Excellent transport links.
- Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join our client on Streatham family in South London, this is an OUTSTANDING nursery.
- Notting Hill, London
- 22K – 28K per annum
We are now looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager in Notting Hill with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets ...
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
New start up nursery, responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the setting
- 19,000 Early Years Practitioner/£22,000 toddler room leader
Experienced nursery worker NVQ level 3 or above needed for Arsenal nursery
- Woking Surrey
- £30k to £34k dep on exp plus bonuses
An experienced nursery manager needed for a busy setting in Woking / Guildford for a premium provider
- In Central London, close to Barbican and OId Street
- Upwards of £20,000 depending of abilites and experience
Senior nursery school teacher.
- 30-35K + and car + commission
We are an expanding care group looking for an individual with passion, determination and experience within the care sector to provide leadership and manageme...
- Streatham Common
- £23,000 to £25,000
Due to an internal promotion within our family run nursery, a fantastic opportunity is now available to help manage one of our large and successful settings.
- Central London and East London
- £40K - £45K p.a depending on experience and qualification
Zeeba Daycare is a successful independent nursery chain, who are currently looking for a Senior Manager, who is very experienced and has excellent knowledge ...
- West London
- Competitive Salaries + Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are now looking for either dynamic, proven Nursery Managers or experienced Deputies who are looking for progression, to join our team in the Southern Regi...
- Surrey and West London
- Up to £32k (negotiable for an exceptional experienced Manager) + Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are now looking dynamic, proven Nursery Managers or experienced Deputies who are looking for progression, to join our team in the Southern Region.
- London and the South
- Up to £32k (for an exceptional experienced Manager)+Car Allowance, Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets to join us as a Fiel...
- South East of England
- Competitive basic salary plus Car Allowance, Bonus and 65% Childcare discount
Based in the South East you will have responsibility for the quality of childcare and financial performance for all of the nurseries in our Southern region.
- £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits
Bamboo Resourcing are working with a wonderful Nursery with amazing indoor and outdoor facilities. The Nursery has over 100 places House and a further 40...
- Amazing European Resorts
- Competitive Salary & benefits package
Make the most of summer with top childcare roles! Do you love working with children and want a summer of adventure? We have the perfect job for you on some ...
- Surrey, Croydon
- Salary Competitive
Senior/Second in charge and Nursery Nurse to work with our Under Two's.
- ENFIELD TOWN, GREATER LONDON
- Starting salary £25k per annum + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and experienced manager, who has the ability to inspire a tenacious, well-qualified team of staff, possesses ...
- Near Skegness
- Up to £30,000
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manager to work in Skegness, PE24.
- Near Surrey Quays station
- £27000 - £29000.00PA with incentives depending on experience and qualification
We are currently looking for a Deputy Manager, second in charge.