Senior manager jobs
Found 34 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- North West London
- £32k to £38k plus bonuses
Nursery Manager needed for this busy setting in North West London
- West Hampstead, northwest London
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager who is looking for a new challenge, to lead the team at our flagship Nursery in West Hampstead, no...
- £28 to £32k dep on exp
An experienced nursery manager needed for this lovely setting in the Dartford area for a leading provider
- up to £34k
An experienced nursery manager needed for this lovely large forest school setting in Southampton
- South East of England
- Competitive basic salary plus Car Allowance, Bonus and 65% Childcare discount
Based in the South East you will have responsibility for the quality of childcare and financial performance for all of the nurseries in our Southern region.
- London and the South
- Up to £32k (for an exceptional experienced Manager)+Car Allowance, Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets to join us as a Fiel...
- Surrey and West London
- Up to £32k (negotiable for an exceptional experienced Manager) + Bonus and 65% childcare discount
We are now looking dynamic, proven Nursery Managers or experienced Deputies who are looking for progression, to join our team in the Southern Region.
- Buckinghamshire / Berkshire area
An experienced nursery manager needed to open this new setting on the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire borders -
- North London
An experienced nursery manager needed for this exciting new nursery opening soon in North London
- London SE14
- Salary 29,000 Pro Rata
We want to appoint an energetic, innovative and experienced Nursery Director.
- South West London
- £34000 - £40000 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for an inspirational Senior Nursery Manager to join our brand new nursery in Clapham, South West London.
- Canary Wharf E14
- Up to £30,000
Nursery Manager required for this busy 94 place setting for a leading provider in Canary Wharf E14. Excellent transport links.
- Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join our client on Streatham family in South London, this is an OUTSTANDING nursery.
- Notting Hill, London
- 22K – 28K per annum
We are now looking for a dynamic, proven Nursery Manager in Notting Hill with a passion for Early Years and the drive to meet and exceed operational targets ...
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
New start up nursery, responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the setting
- 19,000 Early Years Practitioner/£22,000 toddler room leader
Experienced nursery worker NVQ level 3 or above needed for Arsenal nursery
- Woking Surrey
- £30k to £34k dep on exp plus bonuses
An experienced nursery manager needed for a busy setting in Woking / Guildford for a premium provider
- In Central London, close to Barbican and OId Street
- Upwards of £20,000 depending of abilites and experience
Senior nursery school teacher.
- 30-35K + and car + commission
We are an expanding care group looking for an individual with passion, determination and experience within the care sector to provide leadership and manageme...
- Streatham Common
- £23,000 to £25,000
Due to an internal promotion within our family run nursery, a fantastic opportunity is now available to help manage one of our large and successful settings.