Senior manager jobs
Found 28 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Hertfordshire - Bovingdon, Radlett, Bushey
- Up to £18,500 depending on position and experience
Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses - Hertfordshire - paying up to £18,500pa
- Head Office & Field Based
- Competitive dependent upon experience
We are investing in our Childcare and Education Team and are looking for a forward thinking, innovative and experienced professional in early years to lead o...
- Competitive Salary & Package
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a supervisor on a 5* Thai island, responsible for ensuring the children’s clubs are run to exceptionally high standards,...
- North London
- £36000 - £40000 per annum
fantastic permanent opportunity for a highly confident and experienced Senior Nursery Manager has arisen to work in a nursery in Bound Green, London area.
- Field based - M4 Corridor
- An excellent remuneration package including a company bonus scheme
Are you ready for a new challenge? Childbase are recruiting for a Regional Director.
- Dependant on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager
- £33,000 - £37,000 per annum
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager who is looking for a new challenge, to lead the team at our flagship Nursery in Kingston-upon-Thames
- £34000 - £39000 per annum + depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Nursery Manager to join one of our London nurseries (very easy to get to from all parts of London) You will be expected ...
- West London
- £28000 - £38000 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join Bright Horizons Nurseries in the West London area. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week, ...
- City of London
- £30000 - £36000 per annum + depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to join our lovely nursery in the heart of the City of London. You will be expected to work 40 hours per we...
- Clapham, London SW4
- £24,000pa+ depending on experience and qualifications
Well qualified and experienced Deputy Manager required for fabulous refurbished setting. Great opportunity for an existing Deputy to help with the running o...
- c£35k plus bonuses
An experienced Nursery Manager needed in central Winchester
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire
- c£45k plus benefits
An experienced Nursery Area Manager needed for this lovely growing provider
- Streatham Common
- £23,000 to £25,000
Due to an internal promotion within our family run nursery, a fantastic opportunity is now available to help manage one of our large and successful settings.
- £35,000 + depending on experience
Mace Montessori Nurseries is a group of nurseries providing high quality childcare. We are a great place to work, supporting team members to achieve ‘Outstan...
- West Hampstead, northwest London
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
A wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager who is looking for a new challenge, to lead the team at our flagship Nursery in West Hampstead, no...
- £18000 - £22000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for a small chain of nurseries at their medium sized 'good' graded setting based in West Yorkshire, located...
- East Berkshire
- £40k inc bonuses
January 2015 - New Opportunity for an experienced Manager in East Berkshire - salary £40k inc Bonus
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
An opportunity has arose within a Liverpool, merseyside based setting for a significantly experienced and confident Nursery Manager. The setting is a unique...
- £37k to £45k dep on exp
An experienced Senior Manager needed for this lovely company covering a number of their settings in Hertfordshire / Berkshire