Nursery jobs in South East England
Search and Apply for the latest nursery jobs in South East England with Nursery World Jobs. Nursery World Jobs has hundreds of vacancies within the Early Years Sector, for people working with children aged 0-5. Latest nursery, childcare, and early years jobs in South East England.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Heathlands Road Wokingham Berkshire
- £16,640./ 18,720 per annum. Depending on age and experience.
We are looking for a Qualified Nursery practitioner in our busy children’s Day Nursery
- Heathlands Road Wokingham Berkshire
- £7.80-£10.00 depending on age and experience
We need a network of supply people to cover holiday/maternity
Nursery Manager, Assistant Manager, Room Supervisor, Nusery Nurse, Permanent and Temporary positions
- Southern England & London
- Good rates of pay
Wide range of opportunites for part and qualified nursery professionals across the South of England from a leading long established recruiter.
- Henley, Buckinghamshire
- up to £17,000
Early Years Practitioners needed for this lovely nursery.
- KIngston Upon Thames (Norbiton Train Station)
- Room leader up to £18000- nursery practitioner up to £15500
1 Baby room leader to work in our small independent nursery based outside Norbiton train station. Room leader up to £18000. Nursery practitioner up...
- £6.50 - £8.50 per hour + Kangacrew staff benefits
OPPORTUNITIES FOR QUALIFED AND UNQUALIFIED NURSERY ASSISTANTS.
- £14560 - £16000 per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our Scott's House Nursery in Eynsham, near Witney. The role will be based in our 1-2's room. You will...
- £7.20 - £7.28 per day
Kangacrew are a specialist childcare agency offering permanent employment. We are currently recruiting for a qualified, experienced Early Years Practitioner...
- Heston, Hounslow, Wandsworth, Pinner, Ruislip and Fulham
Little Developers are looking for exclusive Nursery Nurses and Nursery Room Leaders to join our new nursery settings and pre-schools.
- £16k to £18k dep on exp
an experienced senior practitioner needed for this busy 100 plus setting - leading a busy room
- £22k to £25k dep on exp
A very experienced deputy manager needed for this busy setting in Staines
- c£35k plus bonuses
An experienced Nursery Manager needed in central Winchester
- £21000 - £23000 per annum
Fantastic deputy manager's role!
- Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire
- c£45k plus benefits
An experienced Nursery Area Manager needed for this lovely growing provider
- St Albans Hertfordshire
- Full time permanent: M1 Starting at £32.072
Muriel Green Nursery School is seeking an experienced, inspirational and exceptional leader to lead and manage a day care setting for children aged 3 months ...
- £30000 - £32000 per annum
Lovely small nursery suitable for a manager looking to make a long term commitment and become an integral part of this company.
- Stoneleigh, Surrey
- Up to £16,000 plus childcare discount and other benefits
Currently seeing Qualified Level 2/3 Nursery Nurses to join a fantastic existing team for a nursery based in Stoneleigh The nursery offers many benefits a...
- Milton Keynes
- Up to £20,000 per annum + annual bonus based on qualifications and experience
Early Years Practitioner required - fun, energetic, committed individual required to join a thriving nursery set in a beautiful country location. ...
- St Martin’s Children’s Centre, Worple Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7AA
- £15,500 - £16,500
Deputy Manager required for our large, popular Pre-School, based in lovely purpose-built premises in Epsom, Surrey. Term-time only role - Mon-Fri 8.05am – 3...
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
A Nursery in Hampshire is looking for a Nursery Manager to lead their nursery Team.