Nursery jobs in South East England
Search and Apply for the latest nursery jobs in South East England with Nursery World Jobs. Nursery World Jobs has hundreds of vacancies within the Early Years Sector, for people working with children aged 0-5. Latest nursery, childcare, and early years jobs in South East England.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Kingston upon Thames
- Up to 28000 UKP per year
A superb opportunity has arisen for an experienced Deputy Manager to work in one of our Nurseries. We are looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic and motiva...
- Dorking, Surrey
- £20,000 - £25,000
Assistant Nursery Manager - West Dorking Day Nursery
- £15000 - £16000 per annum
Bright Horizons Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Preschool Room Leader to join our fantastic Teddies Nursery.
- £18000 - £25000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a nursery in Newbury for a Deputy Manager for a fixed term.
- Greater London in particular SW London
- Up to £25K pro rata + benefits + ipad for planning + Full training
Best business newcomer award; UK largest employer of Nannies; We employ you directly providing job security and professional development; We pay Ofsted regis...
- £25,000 per annum with potential for growth as nursery grows
Experienced Manager or Deputy Manager for a new nursery in the centre of Croydon.
- New Malden, KT3 5PE, Surrey
- Salary dependant on experience, between £15,000.00 and £16,000.00 per annum
Brightsparks is looking for an enthusiastic experienced Nursery Nurse to join our small and friendly team.
- £14,000 - £16,000
We are currently looking for proven Room Leaders in our Caterham Day Nursery, with experience working with all ages from 3 months to 5 years.
- Carshalton, South London
- £30-35k according to experience. Access to health cash plan and other benefits.
New start up nursery, responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the setting
- Carshalton, South London
- £15,500 – 18,000 depending on experience
Looking for Qualified nursery nurses to join Caterpillars Day Nursery
- Competitive Salary per annum + Benefits
Are you an experience, strong and confident Room Leader or Room Supervisor? Want to progress to a successful and growing group of Day Nurseries with career p...
- £13500 - £15000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurses and Room Leaders and a Third in Charge at our fantastic NEW nursery.
- 19,000 Early Years Practitioner/£22,000 toddler room leader
Experienced nursery worker NVQ level 3 or above needed for Arsenal nursery
- Up to £15k dep on exp
Term Time only setting needs new staff - an excellent opportunity to work for an outstanding setting with great salary
- Woking Surrey
- £30k to £34k dep on exp plus bonuses
An experienced nursery manager needed for a busy setting in Woking / Guildford for a premium provider
- Chessington, Surrey
an experienced deputy manager needed for this busy setting in Chessington - excellent transport links
- £15600 - £16000 per annum + benefits
Kidsunlimited, now part of the Bright Horizons family, are currently recruiting for a Room Supervisor to join our fantastic Waterways Nursery. The Nursery is...
- £14144 per annum + benefits
Kidsunlimited now part of the Bright Horizons family are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our fantastic Jack Straws Lane Nursery.
- 30-35K + and car + commission
We are an expanding care group looking for an individual with passion, determination and experience within the care sector to provide leadership and manageme...
- £14,000 - £18,000 per year
Full time practitioners with a level 2 or 3 NVQ