Nursery Jobs in West Midlands
Found 15 Nursery jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Cambridge, CB4 3DZ
- Up to £19,000 per annum + finacial help towards CPD in Montessori & Forest School
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified & experienced Early Years Practitioner looking for a new challenge. We offer, competent salary, paid annual...
- Walsall WS5 4LG.
- Salary negotiable.
Catherine House are looking for an experience Deputy Manager for their nursery in Walsall
- Stourbridge, West Midlands
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
Deputy Manager required for a successful and expanding nursery based in Hagley Nr Stourbridge, must be highly motivated and enthusiastic
- £14000 - £15000 per annum
A fantastic Opportunity for a qualified and highly experienced Room Leader has arisen for a large nursery based in Shrewsbury
- Leamingo Spa
- up to £23,878 depending on experience and qualifications
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager to cover Maternity leave and a Room Leader at our Spencer St Nursery Leamington Spa. enthusiastic, self...
- We have over 40 venues across the UK
- £5.58-£6.94 per hour.
A King's Camps play leader is responsible for the planning, preparation and delivery of a range of activities such as fun team games, arts and crafts and dra...
- Worldwide Cruise
- Competitive Salary & Package
Our cruise opportunities are ideal for anyone with a passion for travel and working with children. There are excellent opportunities available for seasonal a...
- £17000 - £19000 per annum
A Qualified and Experienced Deputy Nursery Manager is required to support with the management of a large nursery in Birmingham
- Inner city of Birmingham.
- Grade 5 (£31,754 - £38,961)
An exciting new position has arisen for a Locality Cordinator within the Aston and Nechells Locality of Children's Centres.
- Barnet, Herts EN4 0EN
- £12,800 per annum (pro-rated)
We are a small, popular, Christian pre-school in leafy Hadley Wood, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Manager to lead our dedicated team of professional...
- Highgate area of Birmingham.
- £12,875 – £14,560
Teeny Tots Day Nursery are looking for qualified and motivated Nursery Nurses to join our team.
- Midlands and the North of England
- Fee according to the appropriate tariff
Prospects Early Years Inspection Service is seeking to recruit individuals who are interested in becoming self-employed Early Years Freelance Inspe...
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
Children's Activities Manager - Virgin Active in Stafford
- Moseley, Birmingham B13
- Salary negotiable.
We are looking for a qualified and experience Deputy Manager for our Moseley Nursery. We offer subsidised childcare and pension scheme.
- Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
- £21,419 (pro rata, term time only) + profit and performance related bonus
The Bridge Pre School is looking for a 'hands on' Pre School Manager for our well subscribed, term time only, setting in Stratford Upon Avon. Sa...